Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   The Walking Dead (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/3882-walking-dead.html)

Vipp 27th November 2013 10:36 PM

I love TWD but i'm a little fed up with the ... the Governor goes to fetch an oxygen tank...montage ... that's your lot for this episode bulls*it. i like the Governors character and the actor is great so that episode was a nice touch but things have to move a little more for me.

still it's a good show so i will stop bitching and get on enjoying it.

gag 30th November 2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipp (Post 380420)
I love TWD but i'm a little fed up with the ... the Governor goes to fetch an oxygen tank...montage ... that's your lot for this episode bulls*it. i like the Governors character and the actor is great so that episode was a nice touch but things have to move a little more for me.

still it's a good show so i will stop bitching and get on enjoying it.

Yes that episode was fine but think as a whole this episode has been a slow and dull ..best bit so far was episode one where they were all falling through the roof .

Jinx_Barkman 2nd December 2013 06:23 AM

Excellent mid season finale!

Rik 2nd December 2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx_Barkman (Post 381113)
Excellent mid season finale!

Sure was, I've never cheered while watching a TV show before, my heart is still racing!
Anyone who thinks this season has been boring won't be disappointed with this episode, roll on February!

Vipp 3rd December 2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 381232)
Sure was, I've never cheered while watching a TV show before, my heart is still racing!
Anyone who thinks this season has been boring won't be disappointed with this episode, roll on February!

I couldn't agree with you more Rik, i saw this the other day and it was shocking and brilliant at the same time. due to spoilers i guess it's best to leave out plot but it's safe to say this mid season is brilliant.

PaulD 4th December 2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 381232)

True dat!

I've been rubbish with keeping up with this series but just finished it now and was so impressed with the mid-season finale. The events of this episode were largely what I was expecting from the underwhelming season 3 finale so I'm glad the story is pushing forward again and the safety of the group has now been removed. I kinda feel a bit depressed now actually due to certain events.

(also, judging from his return episode, anyone else think David Morrissey would have made a great Snake Plissken?)

Dave Boy 4th December 2013 11:17 AM

Just watched the mid season finale. What a great episode.
Can't say to much due to spoilers but I was shouting at Michone to "kill the %*^$*$^ *&^%$£*&" !!!

Andra Jai 4th December 2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 381596)
Just watched the mid season finale. What a great episode.
Can't say to much due to spoilers but I was shouting at Michone to "kill the %*^$*$^ *&^%$£*&" !!!

The only issue I had is that the %*^$*$^ *&^%$£*& seemed to go too easily, should have been torn apart by walkers day of the dead style

mercury 7th December 2013 08:27 PM

Must admit I never saw that comming. That's what I love about this series, you really don't kmow for sure what's going to happen. Great episode.....can't wait for the next:pout:

demonknight 7th December 2013 08:40 PM

Saw the latest episode last night. Great stuff. Best episode of series four so far. Roll on February for the continuation of this great show :)