Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   What TV Have You Seen? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/7170-what-tv-have-you-seen.html)

gag 11th September 2018 12:25 AM

One more episode left of Cobra kai , highly recommended this is exactly how TV shows that are spin of from films should be done , 10 out of 10 enjoyed every minute of it .

WowBobWow 11th September 2018 08:39 AM

Season Two of The Deuce starts on Sky Atlantic tonight, apparently it’s set five years later in 1975. The third, and final, season will be set in 1985 so I assume the AIDS pandemic will play some part.

Really is a great show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trebor8273 11th September 2018 06:49 PM

Watching season 9 of archer ,in this season Archer is a pilot/adventurer set in 1939 on a small island, it's really is Archer does tales of the gold monkey .

trebor8273 11th September 2018 10:03 PM

Tried watching paradise PD on Netflix switched off after 10 minutes , absolutely awful tries to hard to be funny and is about as funny as leprosy.

trebor8273 12th September 2018 05:27 PM

Finished season two of ozark, just as good as the first, started watching

Preacher (season 3)
Power

iank 12th September 2018 09:19 PM

Special Branch. I bought this set on the understanding that it was a 70s show with George Sewell and Patrick Mower. And it is - in seasons 3 and 4! The first two seasons actually have a completely different cast, with season 1 being late 60s and black and white! I must admit, that rather threw me at first, but I thought "okay" and went with it anyway... and ended up really enjoying it, going on to watch ep 2 straight away. Good show, love Morris Perry's slippery spook Moxon already! :nod:

iank 13th September 2018 10:19 PM

The Rivals of Sherlock Holmes: The Horse of the Invisible. I have not been overly enamoured of this early 70s anthology series, but I really loved this one. The always awesome Donald Pleasance is a ghost-hunting detective brought into a case where a young woman is being terrorised by the family legend of a murderous, supernatural invisible horse. No, really. This one had a great atmosphere as well as the Don on his usual splendid form and I really enjoyed it. Rather disappointed there aren't more with him in it. He should have got his own series. ;)

Demoncrat 14th September 2018 09:31 PM

Casting The Runes

Wow. Loving this. It's Penny :lol: so surely nothing can go wrong??? :pound:
Cuthbertson .... :hail:

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th September 2018 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 587984)
Wow. Loving this. It's Penny :lol: so surely nothing can go wrong??? :pound:
Cuthbertson .... :hail:

Thought i'd save my viewing until Halloween...or maybe even Christmas Eve. :makelikeatree:

Demoncrat 15th September 2018 10:06 AM

:laugh:
The amount of hallucinating I have doing .... every day is Halloween D ;)

High Recommend!!
Will peruse the features tonight!!!