Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Kyle 28th May 2012 05:45 PM

cheers zane, just ordered maniac cop

marvinnashsear 28th May 2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle (Post 245677)
cheers zane, just ordered maniac cop

Yeah, nice one zane. ordered it aswell.

Daemonia 28th May 2012 07:22 PM

Maniac Cop says delivery in 3 weeks. Wow. That's a bit of a wait.

But I ordered one anyway. :D

Slippery Jack 28th May 2012 07:43 PM

Worth a blind buy at that price methinks (yup, never seen it :shocked:). ORDERED . . .

Hugh 28th May 2012 07:51 PM

Ah, go on then.

Ordered.


...and I've never seen it before either. :shocked:

zane 28th May 2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 245737)
Maniac Cop says delivery in 3 weeks. Wow. That's a bit of a wait.

For me that's actually a good thing, because it means that my credit card won't be charged that much for the month of May :D

"Spirits Of The Dead" actually interets me more than "Maniac Cop", I've never heard of it, but screenshots and synopsis look incredible.

Slippery Jack 28th May 2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zane (Post 245758)
"Spirits Of The Dead" actually interets me more than "Maniac Cop", I've never heard of it, but screenshots and synopsis look incredibly.

Shit, you're right! Also ordered :clap: . . .

wayfarer 28th May 2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zane (Post 245646)
Maniac Cop (Blu-Ray)
Maniac Cop Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

Spirits Of The Dead (Blu-Ray)
Spirits Of The Dead Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

Both for 5,95 at zaavi.com!!

Thanks! I've ordered too:clap:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 29th May 2012 12:02 PM

Lots of cheap Blue Underground titles on Amazon.com at the moment.

doolahrock 29th May 2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zane (Post 245646)
Maniac Cop (Blu-Ray)
Maniac Cop Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

Spirits Of The Dead (Blu-Ray)
Spirits Of The Dead Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

Both for 5,95 at zaavi.com!!


Great spot and thanks for sharing. Only downside is that I ended up buying another four films. Swings and roundabouts.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.