Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

the blob 19th February 2011 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brain dead (Post 129324)
It's been lower. it was 7.99 before christmas. But even at 14.99 it's worth the price.

Yeah, the day I was about to go and buy it at Play was the day it went up to £14.99. Since then I'm being a tight bastard and refusing to pay more. :lol:

dream demon 19th February 2011 01:13 AM

Ah, yes, but you can get from a Marketplace seller for only £7.99 + p&p which brings it to just over 9 quid, which is still a good bit cheaper than buying the films individually :) .

brain dead 19th February 2011 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 129326)
Yeah, the day I was about to go and buy it at Play was the day it went up to £14.99. Since then I'm being a tight bastard and refusing to pay more. :lol:

I think I got in just in time. I checked on the progress of my order the next day and clicked the product link by mistake and it was back at 14.99

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream demon (Post 129328)
Ah, yes, but you can get from a Marketplace seller for only £7.99 + p&p which brings it to just over 9 quid, which is still a good bit cheaper than buying the films individually :) .

I'd not hesitate to pick it up at 9 quid.

the blob 19th February 2011 01:29 AM

£7.99 all in or nothing! :rant:

It's more a case of so much I want to buy at the moment that it slipped well down the list so I'll hold off for a bit. :)

PaulD 19th February 2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream demon (Post 129247)
PriceMinister appear to be a doing a special offer for new customers with the code WELCOME - £5 off your first order and no minimum spend; just bagged the Lady Vengeance Blu for £1.44.

Good recommendation! I just registered with them. The email they sent says it's a minimum of £10 for some reason but I'll take your word for it :) Haven't actually gone through with my order yet tough - not sure what to get. Might get Arrow's Day of the Dead which would come to £6.

dream demon 19th February 2011 02:08 PM

I think you can ignore that, as they seem to have accepted my order - but we'll know for definite in a few days when they debit my card.

dream demon 19th February 2011 07:50 PM

Popped into Sainsburys again tonight to do a bit of shopping and picked up Tell No One (brilliant film :cool:) for £5; at this rate I can't see myself buying DVDs for much longer, unless of course they are special editions or exclusive to DVD.

dream demon 20th February 2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 129398)
Good recommendation! I just registered with them. The email they sent says it's a minimum of £10 for some reason but I'll take your word for it :) Haven't actually gone through with my order yet tough - not sure what to get. Might get Arrow's Day of the Dead which would come to £6.

Had an email saying my order had been placed (with Base, apparently) so looks like it has gone through.

oaxaca 20th February 2011 02:18 PM

Have ordered several things through priceminister using that code....It only works once though per account. Good thing is that if you recommend a friend and they buy something (using the "WELCOME" code if they want) then you get £5 off also when you use the code "CONGRATS".

Also a general code which gives you £5 off any purchase over a tenner is "GH5". Can only be used once per account again though. You could make multiple accounts but they check address and credit card numbers to see if they have been used before...

nekromantik 20th February 2011 04:49 PM

I used them too
got like 3 blu's from em by inviting people
anyone wants a invite PM me