Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Trades & Deals

Like Tree1793Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2801  
Old 2nd November 2021, 03:52 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

If anyone has a Sainsbury's near them that still stock physical media then you can pick up two Disney Blu-rays for 12.

I just got Cruella and Black Widow.

Two films i had earmarked to watch over Christmas. Both are a tenner each on Amazon.
nosferatu42 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #2802  
Old 2nd November 2021, 04:32 PM
Justin101's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
Default

This is available on Amazon at this link;

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/promotion...A38UT5HD2X4F72

It's also in store at HMV
If you're geared up for it, its 4k 2 for 24 as well but Disney has a limited catalogue of those.
__________________


Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Reply With Quote
  #2803  
Old 2nd November 2021, 04:36 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
This is available on Amazon at this link;

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/promotion...A38UT5HD2X4F72

It's also in store at HMV
If you're geared up for it, its 4k 2 for 24 as well but Disney has a limited catalogue of those.
There's a lot more there than my Sainsbury's had.

Plus some of the prices make me smile. Several are actually priced under a fiver. You wouldn't want to be paying 12 for two of those.

Wouldn't mind Rogue One and Logan sometime before the offer ends.
Justin101 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #2804  
Old 2nd November 2021, 04:46 PM
Justin101's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
Default

I'm not sure how long is left on it, I've seen it in HMV at least all the way through October! Might be about to end. The offer is very often though, 2 or 3 times a year so not one to worry about if there are more pressing purchases

2 for 25 on Criterion for example, started yesterday...
__________________


Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Reply With Quote
  #2805  
Old 2nd November 2021, 05:20 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I'm not sure how long is left on it, I've seen it in HMV at least all the way through October! Might be about to end. The offer is very often though, 2 or 3 times a year so not one to worry about if there are more pressing purchases

2 for 25 on Criterion for example, started yesterday...
The Disney one on Amazon is until the end of November. The same as the 2 for 13 Blu-ray and the Shameless / 88 2 for 15.
Justin101 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #2806  
Old 2nd November 2021, 11:13 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post

2 for 25 on Criterion for example, started yesterday...
Also on Amazon until the end of November.

I'll get two from In a Lonely Place, Midnight Cowboy My Man Godfrey and Carnival of Souls at some stage this month.
Justin101, Demoncrat and MrBarlow like this.
Reply With Quote
  #2807  
Old 13th November 2021, 05:52 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Amazon have two remaining limited edition The Violent Professionals from 88 Films priced 16.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...KL5A1OLE&psc=1

There were three but i just ordered one. It's now out of print on 88's site with the standard version available for pre-order.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 915q2XJEqNS._AC_SL1500_.jpg (97.6 KB, 12 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2808  
Old 16th November 2021, 03:04 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

^^ Now all gone except one priced at 39.99 by a market place seller.
Reply With Quote
  #2809  
Old 17th November 2021, 11:50 AM
Justin101's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
Default

I thought this info would be useful/interesting to some but I didn't really know where to put it...

Amazon have just emailed to say that from mid January 2022, they will stop accepting Visa Credit Cards as a payment method because the Visa processing fees are getting too high, they'll still accept MasterCard and Amex, and all types of debit cards.

I wonder if other businesses will follow? Something to think about if you like to do your shopping on a credit card and pay it off each month.
__________________


Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Reply With Quote
  #2810  
Old 17th November 2021, 02:50 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I thought this info would be useful/interesting to some but I didn't really know where to put it...

Amazon have just emailed to say that from mid January 2022, they will stop accepting Visa Credit Cards as a payment method because the Visa processing fees are getting too high, they'll still accept MasterCard and Amex, and all types of debit cards.

I wonder if other businesses will follow? Something to think about if you like to do your shopping on a credit card and pay it off each month.
They had better resolve this issue.
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.