Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Refused 17th July 2011 08:34 PM

They've bumped the price up to 12.85 now. My order is still showing as 9.85, so I think I got lucky.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th July 2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 166561)
Zavvi have got the Big Lebowski up for preorder for 9.85, about 6 cheaper than anywhere else at the moment.

The Big Lebowski (Blu-Ray and Digital Copy) Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

Although I have US release on pre-order, I might pre-ordered this one as well so I can keep the US limited edition one for 'best'!

wayfarer 18th July 2011 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 166596)
I can not thank you enough for bringing this to my attention, not only did I not even know its being released but I literally just sold some stuff on eBay for a tenner. It was a sign, it was meant to be.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I tried ordering this via PayPal. Zavvi came bcak saying that the payment process didn't go through. It's the first time I've had trouble with a Pay Pal transaction.:shocked:

antmumford 21st July 2011 07:33 AM

Psycho Steelbook BD

If you missed out on grabbing the Psycho Steelbook BD on initial release then look no further as Amazon UK have several copies available at only 17.99. This one normally fetches for around 30 - 50 on eBay and Amazon Marketplace etc. so grab the deal while you can! :woot:

PaulD 21st July 2011 07:53 AM

Nice spot!

Baseball Fury 21st July 2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream demon (Post 166045)
When I try to do a test purchase it wants to charge me 26 for a single DVD/Blu-ray :confused::shocked:

Its that high if you order a lot, choose fast shipping or from Marketplace, but not on the normal cheap shipping. unless they've changed it recently, I ordered two Boris records and a merzbow record (all heavy vinyl) about 3 months ago and I think the shipping worked out at 11 for all 3! Inoxia are a record label from Japan and they charge $6 flat rate.

PaulD 29th July 2011 05:44 PM

2 blurays for 12 at Zavvi

A lot of titles you can usually find at the lower prices online but definitely worth a look. Some titles are about 11/12 on their own - not sure if they've been included by mistake

the blob 29th July 2011 07:36 PM

6.38 shipped new from Amazon Marketplace. Been meaning to order this for a little while.

Man Who Could Cheat Death / The Skull Blu-ray US Import: Amazon.co.uk: Christopher Lee: Film & TV

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th July 2011 07:42 PM

I've also meaning to buy that BD for a while and that's an excellent price, easily cheaper than buying from Amazon.com, MovieTyme, Planet Axel etc.

Thanks for the link!

Prince_Vajda 29th July 2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 169506)
6.38 shipped new from Amazon Marketplace. Been meaning to order this for a little while.

Man Who Could Cheat Death / The Skull Blu-ray US Import: Amazon.co.uk: Christopher Lee: Film & TV

Thank you very much. That's another nice evening for me! :nod: :thumb:

Greetings!