Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Refused 17th July 2011 08:34 PM

They've bumped the price up to £12.85 now. My order is still showing as £9.85, so I think I got lucky.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th July 2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 166561)
Zavvi have got the Big Lebowski up for preorder for £9.85, about £6 cheaper than anywhere else at the moment.

The Big Lebowski (Blu-Ray and Digital Copy) Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

Although I have US release on pre-order, I might pre-ordered this one as well so I can keep the US limited edition one for 'best'!

wayfarer 18th July 2011 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 166596)
I can not thank you enough for bringing this to my attention, not only did I not even know its being released but I literally just sold some stuff on eBay for a tenner. It was a sign, it was meant to be.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I tried ordering this via PayPal. Zavvi came bcak saying that the payment process didn't go through. It's the first time I've had trouble with a Pay Pal transaction.:shocked:

antmumford 21st July 2011 07:33 AM

Psycho Steelbook BD

If you missed out on grabbing the Psycho Steelbook BD on initial release then look no further as Amazon UK have several copies available at only £17.99. This one normally fetches for around £30 - £50 on eBay and Amazon Marketplace etc. so grab the deal while you can! :woot:

PaulD 21st July 2011 07:53 AM

Nice spot!

Baseball Fury 21st July 2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream demon (Post 166045)
When I try to do a test purchase it wants to charge me £26 for a single DVD/Blu-ray :confused::shocked:

Its that high if you order a lot, choose fast shipping or from Marketplace, but not on the normal cheap shipping. unless they've changed it recently, I ordered two Boris records and a merzbow record (all heavy vinyl) about 3 months ago and I think the shipping worked out at £11 for all 3! Inoxia are a record label from Japan and they charge $6 flat rate.

PaulD 29th July 2011 05:44 PM

2 blurays for £12 at Zavvi

A lot of titles you can usually find at the lower prices online but definitely worth a look. Some titles are about £11/£12 on their own - not sure if they've been included by mistake

the blob 29th July 2011 07:36 PM

£6.38 shipped new from Amazon Marketplace. Been meaning to order this for a little while.

Man Who Could Cheat Death / The Skull Blu-ray US Import: Amazon.co.uk: Christopher Lee: Film & TV

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th July 2011 07:42 PM

I've also meaning to buy that BD for a while and that's an excellent price, easily cheaper than buying from Amazon.com, MovieTyme, Planet Axel etc.

Thanks for the link!

Prince_Vajda 29th July 2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 169506)
£6.38 shipped new from Amazon Marketplace. Been meaning to order this for a little while.

Man Who Could Cheat Death / The Skull Blu-ray US Import: Amazon.co.uk: Christopher Lee: Film & TV

Thank you very much. That's another nice evening for me! :nod: :thumb:

Greetings!