Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

kingofwitches666 15th July 2011 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu@cult labs (Post 166006)
i've ordered a copy too and was able to add the bd of black christmas and still keep the order under the £18 threshold.

nice! ;)

nekromantik 15th July 2011 09:59 AM

Stake land rocks!! We don't have extras details yet but should b plenty as it has a 2 disc dvd version

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th July 2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 (Post 166015)
nice! ;)

They'll be shipped together when Stake Land is released, but I don't mind waiting as I have plenty of other discs to keep me occupied until then.

dream demon 15th July 2011 11:43 AM

Just out of interest I checked this out and they won't ship to the UK. :(

dream demon 15th July 2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 164531)
I got my Kill Bill set from there, and I've ordered Boris records and the shipping has been £5-£6 at most.

When I try to do a test purchase it wants to charge me £26 for a single DVD/Blu-ray :confused::shocked:

BAKA 15th July 2011 07:22 PM

Not sure if these have been posted or not, but these Tesco codes are quite handy.

£5 off £20 Spend: 5WYS20-1
15% off one item when you spend £20 or more on an order (can include more than one item): 20JULY15-1

The top one runs out on the 17th. Both codes can be used together, if you satisfy the requirements correctly. It makes LOTR:EE £33.24 for example. I couldn't find many decent priced blus that I didn't have, but combined the codes on a game and a blu-ray. The Resident (which is slightly more at Tesco than everywhere else, but means I can satisfy the voucher requirements) and Dungeon Siege III: LE (360) for a combined total of £21.31. Considering they're both recent releases I intended buying anyway, it's a pretty good deal.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th July 2011 07:25 PM

I'll have to have a look and see if anything on my wishlist is there. Thanks for the heads up.

Refused 16th July 2011 01:46 PM

Thanks for the Tesco code. Way too much I wanted, but I settled on Apocalypse Now and Hobo With A Shotgun for a smidge over £20. Not too shabby as Apocalypse Now is around £18 everywhere, had my eye on it for ages.

Refused 17th July 2011 04:44 PM

Zavvi have got the Big Lebowski up for preorder for £9.85, about £6 cheaper than anywhere else at the moment.

The Big Lebowski (Blu-Ray and Digital Copy) Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

antmumford 17th July 2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 166561)
Zavvi have got the Big Lebowski up for preorder for £9.85, about £6 cheaper than anywhere else at the moment.

The Big Lebowski (Blu-Ray and Digital Copy) Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

I can not thank you enough for bringing this to my attention, not only did I not even know its being released but I literally just sold some stuff on eBay for a tenner. It was a sign, it was meant to be.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk