Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > VHS & Exploitation
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd September 2010, 04:47 PM
Cult Addict

Oh, youre good Pete. Is the guys name Robert O'Neil or something similar?
Old 23rd September 2010, 04:52 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I think so. I've wanted to see MF for so long but the dvd goes for crazy prices these days.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 24th September 2010, 01:17 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
Hello Mahoney32, it was my post that listed "Penetration Angst" starring the lovely Fiona Horsey, a women keen to shed her clothing in every scene in the name of her art. She and director Wolfgang Buld have also done a couple of other British/German sexploiters: "Twisted Sisters" and "Lovesick Sicklove" though neither of them reach the same level of madness as PA, they are both worth a watch. One of them, I can't remember which, has a delightful murder by firework up the bum during kinky sex play.
The three of those movies you list here, are on the way mate. Looking forward to seeing em. So, this Fiona Horsey, Is she a straight up actor? Or is she a bit of a glamour girl too?
Mens mag's and stuff? I think one of her co-stars in these films, is a regular in alternative comedy on UK television. "JAM" etc...
If you have any insight on all this, I'll be very interested in reading about it. Thanks....
Old 24th September 2010, 02:52 AM
Cult Acolyte

Some of my faves:

Humanoids from the Deep
Basket Case
Zombie Holocaust (aka Doctor Butcher M.D.)
Cannibal Ferox
House on the Edge of the Park
I Drink Your Blood
Buio Omega
Burial Ground
Anthropophagus
Forbidden World
Old 24th September 2010, 03:11 PM
Cult Addict

I dont think its possible to pick up a cheap copy of MF these days, even the merlin pre cert goes for silly money. I really think that this would be a good seller, everybody I know who has seen it would love to have a quality, uncut print.
Old 24th September 2010, 03:40 PM
Cultist in Training

I watched the uncut Mad Foxes a few weeks ago but thought it was absolutely rubbish. The kickboxing fight scene at the ampitheatre funeral is just unbelievably funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Is the guys name Robert O'Neil or something similar?
He was also in Fulci's Conquest.
Old 25th September 2010, 10:58 AM
Cult Addict

Mad Foxes Absolutely rubbish? Are you on the right forum? (Just joking!) Each to his own I guess, but I do think that you are in the minority when it comes to this film.
Old 25th September 2010, 12:13 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Rubbish in a good way right?
Old 11th October 2010, 10:34 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
The three of those movies you list here, are on the way mate. Looking forward to seeing em. So, this Fiona Horsey, Is she a straight up actor? Or is she a bit of a glamour girl too?
Mens mag's and stuff? I think one of her co-stars in these films, is a regular in alternative comedy on UK television. "JAM" etc...
If you have any insight on all this, I'll be very interested in reading about it. Thanks....
Horsey is presently a soap opera star and rock star in Colombia of all places, according to a fan site. Shame, as there is a certain perkiness to her limited acting skills that gets her through on charm. that we won't be seeing for the immediate future.
Old 11th October 2010, 11:39 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
Horsey is presently a soap opera star and rock star in Colombia of all places, according to a fan site. Shame, as there is a certain perkiness to her limited acting skills that gets her through on charm. that we won't be seeing for the immediate future.
Thanks for the reply.

Fiona Horsey's family are from Columbia apparently, which can explain what your saying here. I agree with what you've said about Her acting skills and general appeal etc. Your spot on there. I wonder what the name of Her band is then? I had a feeling that she would end up in a soap, but I was expecting her to pop up in one in the UK. No more crazy movie appearances then? As a kinky Nun, with Emily Booth maybe? No more simulated blowjobs and general craziness? Shame. Oh, by the way, that's not the guy from Jam after all, I made a mistake there. Haven't watched Twisted Sisters yet. Getting to it soon.

Like this? Share it using the links below!