Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man)
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree145Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th October 2011, 04:17 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Because some were waiting to see if a UK or US release was on the way. That's why. You could also say why haven't those who want it on dvd not already bought it from the US or Europe? It's been out there for years.

I would have preferred to give my money to Shameless but since it's not happening I'll look elsewhere.
Daemonia and Gojirosan like this.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter

Last edited by Pete; 20th October 2011 at 04:27 PM.
Old 20th October 2011, 04:35 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Of course, the other thing with HOTEOTP was I suspect some of us were waiting to see if it was cut or not first. As well as Shameless have done with it, it is still cut and to be honest, it's one I'm kind of expecting to turn up on BD sometime in the not to distant future as its had a few DVD releases over the years including from Shriek Show who seemed to have jumped into the format with their catalogue.

I don't know, it's straying off topic again so I'll say no more. I already said I'd rather give my money to Shameless for a BD of DD and as I'm not flush and it's not long since I last watched it, I can wait a little while should any announcement come further down the line. Plenty of other stuff in the meantime but when the urge comes I'll be grabbing whatever is available.
Old 20th October 2011, 04:42 PM
Cult Acolyte

Cool

As no one has mentioned it, one of the joys of DD is the female cast(never knew beautiful women go to graveyards to go on the pull) Quite attractive as I recall. Maybe Shameless could get an interview with Rupert and the cast in a reunion kinda deal, maybe a Cine Excess type event(improbable, but worth a shot) or look at Soavi and how he felt about Fulci and Argento and why he seems disillusioned with films these days.
Old 20th October 2011, 04:46 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

That's a very good idea -- I'll put it to Shameless and see whether they think it's possible, both financially and logistically.
Old 20th October 2011, 04:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by platostotal View Post
As no one has mentioned it, one of the joys of DD is the female cast(never knew beautiful women go to graveyards to go on the pull) Quite attractive as I recall. Maybe Shameless could get an interview with Rupert and the cast in a reunion kinda deal, maybe a Cine Excess type event(improbable, but worth a shot) or look at Soavi and how he felt about Fulci and Argento and why he seems disillusioned with films these days.
Soavi went quite for a while after DD because his kid got sick and when he came back all that was available to him were TV movies.

Old 20th October 2011, 04:56 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Are you up for writing a trivia track, something which was mentioned on Twitter during the last Film Night? You clearly know your stuff!
Old 20th October 2011, 04:59 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Are you up for writing a trivia track, something which was mentioned on Twitter during the last Film Night? You clearly know your stuff!

There are people who know much more about these things than I do.

Old 20th October 2011, 05:05 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
There are people who know much more about these things than I do.
I vote for a Pete artwork gallery instead!
Pete likes this.
Old 20th October 2011, 05:22 PM
Cult Acolyte

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Soavi went quite for a while after DD because his kid got sick and when he came back all that was available to him were TV movies.
Knew he disappeared from the scene, nice to see his priorities were right, I think even more of him now, hope we see him back making movies soon.
Old 20th October 2011, 05:30 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Didn't I read a while ago he was trying to get a sequel off the ground?
Closed Thread

Like this? Share it using the links below!