Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th September 2010, 04:30 PM
Cult Rookie

Finally got around to watching COTLD on Blu-Ray last night, A fantastic presentation and the extras were fantastic, Excellent job Arrow. Keep 'em coming
Old 29th September 2010, 06:51 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
I'm not really sure what the complaint here is about?

If we had the time and expense to hire out Pinewood to do these you might get a flashier look but the quality would be the same. And two mins to do these? We wish.

There really is no pleasing some people is there? We had three days in Rome to do this package. I don't see anyone else giving you packages like this for these movies.
We love you Calum

No, really we do
Old 29th September 2010, 06:56 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
We love you Calum

No, really we do
Why was the 1st thing that popped into my head, this.........?

Old 29th September 2010, 07:12 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Why was the 1st thing that popped into my head, this.........?

Agh make it stop!!

(Thanks Mercury - definite group hugs at the next GFT event or Cult Labs meet-up!)
Old 30th September 2010, 08:52 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Agh make it stop!!

(Thanks Mercury - definite group hugs at the next GFT event or Cult Labs meet-up!)
I will hold you to that calum I may get to the event on the 24th, just trying to get someone to go with but everyone I know hates horror. Same happend when I went to see Queen in 2008. I took a non Queen fan and they didn't enjoy it which kind of ruined it for me as well.
Old 30th September 2010, 09:07 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
I will hold you to that calum I may get to the event on the 24th, just trying to get someone to go with but everyone I know hates horror. Same happend when I went to see Queen in 2008. I took a non Queen fan and they didn't enjoy it which kind of ruined it for me as well.
No need to fell left out mate - come along by your lonesome and we'll make sure you fit right in! I'll PM you my mobile if you're by yourself and make sure you meet the rest of the Cult Labs mob before the event!! We like to make sure everyone feels welcome! (Pete came up by himself back in June last year and never regretted it!)
Old 30th September 2010, 10:26 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
You should definitely come along for the event, dude. When I went I didn't really know anyone, but Pete and Calum were very friendly and showed me a great time! You shouldn't miss out on some cult greatness!

Welcome to The Deuce
Old 1st October 2010, 11:46 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Thanks guys that's good to know. I may take you up on that, cause it would be nice to meet you all. I will let you know if I am comming.
Old 1st October 2010, 12:02 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I've just ordered my proper BR of COTLD. Review discs are nice to have ahead of the release but I prefer to keep the actual release with all the artwork, booklets and extras. As for some of the featurettes looking amateurish? FFS! I've found them informative and illuminating. It's like complaining that a magazine interview wasn't printed on glossy paper
Old 1st October 2010, 03:47 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Thanks guys that's good to know. I may take you up on that, cause it would be nice to meet you all. I will let you know if I am comming.
Do you live in Glasgow?

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter

Like this? Share it using the links below!