Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th February 2011, 10:50 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Many thanks for the image upload info there and i'll hope to use said advice sooner or later. Once i get my own PC and break free of local library restrictions!
Old 28th February 2011, 08:06 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

You can also use Flickr, Photobucket or put the images on a flash stick and then use the 'manage attachments' facility which is situated under the bit where you write your post.
Old 5th March 2011, 12:48 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Cheers again for the info and my standard four-sleeve BR HD edition arrived yesterday. Another attractive Arrow addition no doubt but i felt the slipcase seemed to noticably bulge out what with the booklet and comic being packaged outside the actual BR case.

However, i hasten to add this is not a complaint merely an observation and i can't wait for the non-deluxe DVD variant to turn up.
Old 5th March 2011, 01:43 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
Cheers again for the info and my standard four-sleeve BR HD edition arrived yesterday. Another attractive Arrow addition no doubt but i felt the slipcase seemed to noticably bulge out what with the booklet and comic being packaged outside the actual BR case.

However, i hasten to add this is not a complaint merely an observation and i can't wait for the non-deluxe DVD variant to turn up.
It's a good point and should be made and feedback good and bad is needed as long as it is constructively put and this is!
Old 5th March 2011, 02:10 PM
Active Cultist

I would love to see some hands on pictures of these releases!
Old 6th March 2011, 10:31 AM
Cult Acolyte

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tollickd View Post
I would love to see some hands on pictures of these releases!
I'd like to oblige you but you already know why i'm unable to so do at the mo, sorry. Maybe another kind soul here can help and while i'm not 100% sure but i think stills of Arrow's brilliant BR SD and HD packages are out and about in this sub-forum somewhere. Seek and ye shall hopefully find.

Cheers for the reassuring response there, Almar. It's appreciated and i didn't want any other members here thinking i was disapproving of the release in question as i'm most definitely not. The standard four-sleeve BR edition is another winner from Arrow imo just a bit chunkier on the packaging front, that's all! This certainly doesn't detract from the overall excellence of the relevant release, though.
Old 6th March 2011, 11:47 AM
Active Cultist

Quote:
I'd like to oblige you but you already know why i'm unable to so do at the mo, sorry. Maybe another kind soul here can help and while i'm not 100% sure but i think stills of Arrow's brilliant BR SD and HD packages are out and about in this sub-forum somewhere. Seek and ye shall hopefully find.

Cheers for the reassuring response there, Almar. It's appreciated and i didn't want any other members here thinking i was disapproving of the release in question as i'm most definitely not. The standard four-sleeve BR edition is another winner from Arrow imo just a bit chunkier on the packaging front, that's all! This certainly doesn't detract from the overall excellence of the relevant release, though.
No worrie!!
Old 14th March 2011, 11:07 PM
Cult Rookie

Received the Blu-Ray before the weekend just gone and I am very impressed.
A fantastic package of one of the best films of the modern era.
One of the best blu-ray transfers I have seen, it blows out of the water, every prior version I have seen.
Old 20th March 2011, 09:33 AM
Cult Acolyte

Smile

Has Arrow actually issued the standard four-sleeve DVD edition of BR yet?

I contacted HMV.com last week who informed me this version came out last Monday and the website was awaiting the relevant stock allocation. However, i received an E-Mail from HMV the other day now telling me my DVD order had been cancelled as said title was currently unavailable.

I'm somewhat confused as i thought this SD release was to follow hot on the heels of the standard four-sleeve HD variant i purchased recently.
Old 20th March 2011, 11:05 AM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Has Arrow actually issued the standard four-sleeve DVD edition of BR yet?

I contacted HMV.com last week who informed me this version came out last Monday and the website was awaiting the relevant stock allocation. However, i received an E-Mail from HMV the other day now telling me my DVD order had been cancelled as said title was currently unavailable.

I'm somewhat confused as i thought this SD release was to follow hot on the heels of the standard four-sleeve HD variant i purchased recently.
Play.com has the release date is for December 2011 so I am not sure

Like this? Share it using the links below!