Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th February 2011, 10:08 AM
Cult Rookie

Hi guys,
new around here,so Hello first!! Loved the Arrow releases I bought so far and loved them all,great packages!

Does anyone know what is up with the levitation scene that can be seen,IIRC,in one of the trailers? Jennifer can be seen levitating through a room.. ? Does that scene exist anywhere?Could it be added as a deleted scene?

Will
Old 13th February 2011, 11:00 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
Phenomena was only just classified uncut by the BBFC a mere 8 days ago.

Title « British Board of Film Classification

@111:14 PAL that would be 115:41 NTSC for the Italian Cut of the film. 6 min. longer than the Director's Cut. @109:39.

Really looking forward to this.
That's another first for Arrow, with Inferno, Deep Red and now Phenomena passed uncut in the UK for the very first time.
Old 13th February 2011, 12:02 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
That's another first for Arrow, with Inferno, Deep Red and now Phenomena passed uncut in the UK for the very first time.
Here's hopin' we can get Plumage as well. Those few seconds have been worrisome in the past. I've been checking the site. It's gotta be coming up soon.

With the Arrow Blu supposedly having the complete section of dialogue including, 'Right, bring in the perverts,' this version might be better that BU's if it can pass the board.
Old 8th March 2011, 02:55 PM
Blogs Moderator

PHENOMENA is out now. Read new reviews HERE
Old 10th March 2011, 06:05 PM
Cultist in Training

Just watching Phenomena for the first as I speak and I must say I'm really enjoying it. Well done again Arrow. I wonder if anyone can help with a question. The dialog that Agento has used for Donald Pleasence seems to be what was actually recorded on set (if you know what I mean) whilst the other English speaking actors dialog has been done in post (as is the norm). Does anyone know why this is?
Old 10th March 2011, 07:06 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by prawnee View Post
Just watching Phenomena for the first as I speak and I must say I'm really enjoying it. Well done again Arrow. I wonder if anyone can help with a question. The dialog that Agento has used for Donald Pleasence seems to be what was actually recorded on set (if you know what I mean) whilst the other English speaking actors dialog has been done in post (as is the norm). Does anyone know why this is?
I'm not sure whether Argento used Donald Pleasence's delivery from the set or whether he is just better at ADR than everyone else!
Old 10th March 2011, 07:50 PM
Ex-member

On IMDB, it says:

Quote:
Shot in English and dubbed into Italian.

Most of the Italian and other non-English speaking actors/actresses actually dubbed their own voices into English for the USA and UK distribution.
Old 28th March 2011, 09:18 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

It's quite interesting how ahead of trend they were with the use of forensic entomology when dealing with the murder investigation in the film. You can't read a crime novel these days without it cropping up. It's a huge part of TV crime drama too, CSI, Bones, etc.

Like this? Share it using the links below!