LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th May 2011, 07:15 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
Sorry, just looked at a lighter coloured poster on google. I can see the dog now
Ah right. That looked like a knife to me in the poster you showed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 14th May 2011, 08:15 PM
Cult Acolyte

surely there should be a rule on the forums that if you dis the 'B' you get banned (just kidding), my fave fulci by a large margin, when i saw it in the cinema in the early 80's i knew 'dawn of the dead' had a rival for best horror, if you get the chance to see it on the big screen jump at it, you can use it to show friends just how good fulci can be, yeah i know it doesn't really make sense and some peeps might not like the gore, but tell this horror buff a better watch with beer and pizza than this, bliss pure bliss, god bless the fulcimiester, gotta go now, feels like there is a cat in my brain.
Beyond72 likes this.
Old 14th May 2011, 09:04 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by platostotal View Post
surely there should be a rule on the forums that if you dis the 'B' you get banned (just kidding), my fave fulci by a large margin, when i saw it in the cinema in the early 80's i knew 'dawn of the dead' had a rival for best horror, if you get the chance to see it on the big screen jump at it, you can use it to show friends just how good fulci can be, yeah i know it doesn't really make sense and some peeps might not like the gore, but tell this horror buff a better watch with beer and pizza than this, bliss pure bliss, god bless the fulcimiester, gotta go now, feels like there is a cat in my brain.
Oh dear, what do you think capitalization and punctuation have been invented for?

Greetings!
Old 14th May 2011, 09:17 PM
Cult Acolyte

Yep... well said, point taken, and thanks for calling me 'dear'. Heh heh, I blame that darn cat.
Demoncrat likes this.

Last edited by platostotal; 15th May 2011 at 10:25 AM.
Old 8th September 2011, 02:15 PM
Cult Rookie

Often can't decide between The Beyond and City of the Living Dead. I think City just pips it for me. The zombies, crypt scenes and of course the brain squeezing.
Even though Gianetto De Rossi wasn't on fx duty, it still looks great. Poor Giovanni Lombardo Radice and Daniela Doria with their sticky ends. Oh and the maggots too.

But have to say The Beyond (which I saw first) has a better intro and ending. Tough call, I tend to watch them as a double bill.
Night of the Creeps (1986)
Old 8th September 2011, 05:06 PM
Ex-member

Default The Beyond – The Film Debate

as much as i like ZOMBIE
i think THE BEYOND is better
and THE NEW YORK RIPPER in my top 3 Fulci films
Old 2nd October 2011, 11:04 PM
Cult Rookie

A close second behind ZFE (always preferred that title to just 'zombie'). A friend ruined this movie for me years ago, but after much therapy we can view it again without hearing his comments lol (for the sake of all others enjoyment those words wont be repeated here) plus it has one of the greatest lines in a film ever..... all together now.... 'YOU UNGODLY WARLOCK!!!!!' Brilliance.

The poster is framed on my wall next to the graphic novel of it (though will move it so it goes next to my city of the living dead poster/postcards soon).
Prince_Vajda likes this.
Old 3rd October 2011, 09:03 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuicide View Post
A close second behind ZFE (always preferred that title to just 'zombie'). A friend ruined this movie for me years ago, but after much therapy we can view it again without hearing his comments lol (for the sake of all others enjoyment those words wont be repeated here) plus it has one of the greatest lines in a film ever..... all together now.... 'YOU UNGODLY WARLOCK!!!!!' Brilliance.

The poster is framed on my wall next to the graphic novel of it (though will move it so it goes next to my city of the living dead poster/postcards soon).
The same thing happened to me a few years ago...in my case, it was the movie Psycho.

Greetings!
Old 3rd October 2011, 10:15 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda View Post
The same thing happened to me a few years ago...in my case, it was the movie Psycho.

Greetings!
Dont you just love it when they do that? Im pretty sure he ended up taking that copy of it as well........ the git lol
Old 3rd October 2011, 10:47 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuicide View Post
Dont you just love it when they do that? Im pretty sure he ended up taking that copy of it as well........ the git lol
even though i wasnt that bothered mate revealed ending of ...Temple of Doom as he'd been to america and had seen it there, but this isnt the best one, was told of a mate's mate who stood outside a Se7en queue and shouted "it's her head in the box!!" .....this may be a contributing factor in my spoilerphobia....

Like this? Share it using the links below!