Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Cannibal Holocaust (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   SHAM031/SHAM201 - Cannibal Holocaust: The BBFC Advice & Decision (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/cannibal-holocaust/5260-sham031-sham201-cannibal-holocaust-bbfc-advice-decision.html)

Sarah@Cult Labs 11th April 2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam tyler (Post 142148)
Has it been confirmed anywhere if this will be a dvd only release or is it also coming to blu-ray?

It has been confirmed that this will be a DVD and Blu-ray release. I confirm it in this thread.

necroluciferia 11th April 2011 06:53 PM

Wow this is great news! Really surprised by the outcome, I honestly didn't see the BBFC being quite so lenient. Fingers crossed they don't change their minds in final stages.

Stephen@Cult Labs 11th April 2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by necroluciferia (Post 142203)
Wow this is great news! Really surprised by the outcome, I honestly didn't see the BBFC being quite so lenient. Fingers crossed they don't change their minds in final stages.

You've jinxed it now! :fear:

Sarah@Cult Labs 11th April 2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 142205)
You've jinxed it now! :fear:

Don't say that! :shocked:

Andra Jai 11th April 2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs (Post 142201)
It has been confirmed that this will be a DVD and Blu-ray release. I confirm it in this thread.

that's made my night Sarah thank you,

day 1 purchase for me and the first cannibal classic to hit High Definition, can't wait

stefanmetal 11th April 2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinncent (Post 142113)
14 seconds is 14 seconds to much..sorry but its 2011 ..movies should not be cut! Glad i have it uncut on many diffrent editions!

I must be the only person that agrees with you, OK I admit it's nice to see only 14 seconds being cut, but a cut's a cut. WHEN WILL THE BBFC START TREATING ADULTS LIKE ADULTS?

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 11th April 2011 07:49 PM

Point taken......but compared to what was previously released,it's a bloody miracle!

trench 11th April 2011 08:09 PM

If I want to watch the muskrat scene I'll watch my uncut dvd. As it is, I take my hat off to Shameless and the BBFC, well done. And whilst I'm holding my hat here does anyone have any sauce to make it a little tastier, as I'm currently eating it.

Shaping up to be a pretty essential release. Too early for artwork talk I'd imagine, but the GO Video artwork is a shoe-in, right? Without the carrot of course.

JAMIOUSE 11th April 2011 08:13 PM

Wow, i'm shocked the BBFC have let everything else through but the muskrat scene. I wonder how Cannibal Ferox would fair these days?

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 11th April 2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trench (Post 142264)
If I want to watch the muskrat scene I'll watch my uncut dvd. As it is, I take my hat off to Shameless and the BBFC, well done. And whilst I'm holding my hat here does anyone have any sauce to make it a little tastier, as I'm currently eating it.

Too much salt is bad remember Trench! :lol: