Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > VHS & Exploitation > Censorship
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree88Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st January 2011, 02:35 PM
Cult Addict

Whatever it turns out to be I'm sure that it will be excellent. They (Marc Morris and co) haven't dropped the ball yet in any of their projects.
Old 31st January 2011, 02:59 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

ah ok thanks for clarification

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 31st January 2011, 03:36 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

well, this was a very welcome xmas present....i enjoyed watching most of the trailers (so pleased it starts with ABSURD etc)...it did make me remember a few odd viewing experiences...watching DEAD & BURIED in a loft etc...the last quote in the doc is a smart piece of rhetoric and could be used today about most forms of control (burroughs fan)...Thrower's contributions are my favourite at the moment, though im an awkward bugger harumph!! etc and may change this as i show it to mair fowk this year....and the cards are lovely too...
Old 31st January 2011, 04:44 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I am a bit dubious about the sequel. Can't possibly be anything close to the original as the material has dried up surely!
Old 1st February 2011, 08:45 AM
Cultist

Mark does talk about the sequel on the podcast interview we did with him last year.

See my signature

thexperiment podcasts
Old 1st February 2011, 10:46 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargento View Post
I am a bit dubious about the sequel. Can't possibly be anything close to the original as the material has dried up surely!
How can you say that when (like I said in my previous post) everything that they have done has been top notch. If anybody has the archive materials to pull off a second part then it's them (Mr Morris and co) and I'm not just blowing smoke here either. Personally, I can't wait, because I know that I'm going to get something special that a lot of time and effort went into to make sure that it's as good as it can possibally be. Apart from this very board's labels how many other companies in the uk cater for us horror fans in this way? Made by fans for fans.
Old 1st February 2011, 10:52 AM
Cult Addict

The previous post was in no way paid for by the guys at Nucelus BTW! I just find it slightly disconcerting how people are quick to jump saying that the sequel isn't going to be any good when the first one was probably my favourite genre release last year. Anyway, rant over.
Old 1st February 2011, 11:29 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

mr 420

I NEVER said it wasn't going to be any good! The "Definative" collection says it all! All I was saying is that the line is drawn conclusively under this subject matter! When you say a sequel, I assume what you mean is another title related to the horror genre.

My two-penneth is you please sir.
Old 1st February 2011, 11:41 AM
Cult Addict

Sorry if my post sounded like I was having a go at you Sarge, that was not my intention at all. I guess I sounded a 'little too enthusiastic' and I should of pointed out that it wasn't going to be a sequel of sorts, but rather a seperate entity concearning the section 3 titles.

Can you forgive me? lol
Old 1st February 2011, 02:10 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Sorry if my post sounded like I was having a go at you Sarge, that was not my intention at all. I guess I sounded a 'little too enthusiastic' and I should of pointed out that it wasn't going to be a sequel of sorts, but rather a seperate entity concearning the section 3 titles.

Can you forgive me? lol

You are forgiven.... we are all friends on here mr 420 Anyway, like you, I too am hoping for something special. Thinking about it, there could be a whole release about zombie movies or even cannibal movies. Maybe this is the way they are going. After all, we have already had The Rise and Fall of The Slasher Movie.

Like this? Share it using the links below!