Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2012 > Christmas Giveaway 2012
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th December 2012, 01:02 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
That's very nice of you gag

You could've entered and pretended to be all noble though, by donating it to a member who would really like it. You would've been a hero among Labbers ...if you had won!
But then I'd become hero to one but enemy amongst others secretly cursing me under their breath and wondering why I chose ? To give the prize to,
It's the season of good will and I'm doing my bit,
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 11th December 2012, 01:33 PM
Cultist

these are supposed to be way better then the original anime/cartoon. Would like to see it
Old 11th December 2012, 01:58 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I used to know all the original Pokemon names... in order. I wasted a lot of my younger years.
Had a soft spot for Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, due to the references to certain martial artists.
Old 11th December 2012, 02:00 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refused View Post
I used to know all the original Pokemon names... in order. I wasted a lot of my younger years.
Had a soft spot for Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, due to the references to certain martial artists.
There is no such thing as waisting so long as your having fun on the spur of the moment. History is for ever, the future lasts a second. Savour it.
Old 11th December 2012, 02:01 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
There is no such thing as waisting so long as your having fun on the spur of the moment. History is for ever, the future lasts a second. Savour it.
I was in the advanced English class until Pokemon came along.
Rik likes this.
Old 11th December 2012, 02:05 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Shit you waisted your life bud.
TBH I would rather have been happy, I would never have fitted into the sporty crowd at 8YO with my Aspergers, so I was with the geeky crew in the IT room with otu Gameboys at lunch time. Do i regret it? No. If I had had the chance to choose again, would I have tried to understand football and become a type to be loved by all? Yes, probably. But that didn't happen, i'm now a member of my College Basketball team, a college reprisentative and vice-president of the film club, thing's come and things go. Such is life.
Old 11th December 2012, 02:17 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Who needs education when you can have Bulbasaur?! Bulba! Bulba!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
Shit you waisted your life bud.
TBH I would rather have been happy, I would never have fitted into the sporty crowd at 8YO with my Aspergers, so I was with the geeky crew in the IT room with otu Gameboys at lunch time. Do i regret it? No. If I had had the chance to choose again, would I have tried to understand football and become a type to be loved by all? Yes, probably. But that didn't happen, i'm now a member of my College Basketball team, a college reprisentative and vice-president of the film club, thing's come and things go. Such is life.
Eh, who needs popularity when you can stay in your room each night rocking backwards and forwards in the corner because the voices from nowhere wont leave you alone! No, I will not kill! I must not! I will not! ...well, maybe just a little bit. *rock**rock**rock*
Hawkmonger likes this.
Old 11th December 2012, 02:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I still ended up doing an undergrad degree, and am now studying a masters, so I guess Pokemon did something right!
iluvdvds@Cult Labs and Rik like this.
Old 11th December 2012, 02:42 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I spent my teenage years teaching myself guitar, listening to rock/metal/indie music and watching Horror films, I'm now a semi-pro musician, studying to become either a music producer/engineer or maybe a music tutor or maybe working in the film industry creating soundtracks/foley work, yeah I'm a little undecided as to what route I wanna take. And, for the record, I only go out and kill people on a weekend......with my guitar solos
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 11th December 2012, 02:47 PM
Cult Addict

My autism was what caused alot of angst and seperation. I just didn't know what was wrong with me, worse was knowing I DID have something wrong with me. That's a horrible, helpless feeling right there.

Like this? Share it using the links below!