Like Tree497Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th December 2011, 09:21 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughale View Post
OK, so as this was asked, I received a very genorous replacement: The Beyond and CotLD as BD and Season 1 of Twilight Zone on BD! I always struggled with getting this but feared I would be hooked and spend more cash on each season - now you may have stzarted that for my, Kyle - as Neil of the Young Ones used to say: Nice one, maaaan!
That's the way he does it. He's like a professional drug dealer, offers you a taste for free and then you're hooked, spending all your money on the rest
Old 5th December 2011, 06:52 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Indeed! Just wait until I start giving away cocaine, heroin, stolen cash and dead hookers next year!
Old 5th December 2011, 07:10 PM
Cultist

Wow! Woke up this morning to the mailman knocking at the door holding two very big boxes and a package. It was my prizes for the Shameless Halloween pumpkin carving contest. A big thanks to Kyle for these awesome comps. And a huge thanks again to Napalm-In-The-Morning for supplying the more than awesome yellow shameless skulls. They are truly things of beauty. Also the wife loves them as she wanted to use yellow as a highlight color in our living room! They now sit proudly on display for all guests to see.... But not touch!
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 5th December 2011, 07:13 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap. Vic RobotPants M.D. View Post
Wow! Woke up this morning to the mailman knocking at the door holding two very big boxes and a package. It was my prizes for the Shameless Halloween pumpkin carving contest. A big thanks to Kyle for these awesome comps. And a huge thanks again to Napalm-In-The-Morning for supplying the more than awesome yellow shameless skulls. They are truly things of beauty. Also the wife loves them as she wanted to use yellow as a highlight color in our living room! They now sit proudly on display for all guests to see.... But not touch!

Excellent news! Glad to see you enjoy them, Robotpants! They are truly awesome! (The P&P cost enough! )You should post a picture of them with your collection
Old 5th December 2011, 07:22 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
Excellent news! Glad to see you enjoy them, Robotpants! They are truly awesome! (The P&P cost enough! )You should post a picture of them with your collection
I will definately have the wife take some nice pics and post them on here as soon as possible. And, yes I did calculate the price for postage as soon as I got them. I told the wife I wouldn't be upset if I didn't win another comp for a long time....Although I will keep trying
A huge Thank you again.
Old 5th December 2011, 07:44 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
Indeed! Just wait until I start giving away cocaine, heroin, stolen cash and dead hookers next year!
No live ones???
Old 5th December 2011, 07:48 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blob View Post
No live ones???
Don't be ridiculous!
Old 16th December 2011, 11:17 AM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Hello all! Just to let you know that I'm heading into the office on the 20th (so this coming Tuesday) to send out all the goodies. I think this is the last post until Christmas, so you should all recieve yours prizes before Santa unloads his sack (unless your not from the UK I guess).

Sooo, obviously those who win the daily comps after the 20th will have to wait for about the 20th of Jan or so when I'll go back to post everything thats needed then.

slaghammer and sawyer6 like this.
Old 19th December 2011, 04:34 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Home sweet home!

So it's posting time tomorrow morning If any off you have any questions, change of address, queiries, whatever just drop me a PM sometime tonight.
sawyer6 likes this.
Old 19th December 2011, 06:44 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll have the Maniac Cop blu ray in! If not those others on my list will make my Christmas equally fun.
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!