Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Demoncrat 29th May 2018 07:27 PM

Hold thy head up and proudly proclaim loudly "This is easily the most palatable of all the cannibal genre madam!!"? :laugh:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 29th May 2018 07:29 PM

'An arty film which thoust then elected government deemed too arty and beastly for thine and thous consumption dear Johnny...' :happy:

Inspector Abberline 2nd June 2018 03:02 PM

foppy

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 576888)
Hold thy head up and proudly proclaim loudly "This is easily the most palatable of all the cannibal genre madam!!"? :laugh:

Well i bought mine in Fopp today,the guys behind the counter are just grateful that your not a pissed nutter,and thankful i pulled out some money and not a knife....

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd June 2018 03:05 PM

I see you've cunningly already answered my obvious question this time. ;) :nod:

JAMIOUSE 13th June 2018 05:46 PM

So Cannibal Ferox, did I misread something or is it supposed to be out on the 25th June?

Rik 13th June 2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 578650)
So Cannibal Ferox, did I misread something or is it supposed to be out on the 25th June?

Ask em on Facebook so they can ignore you like everyone else that’s asked :lol:

It’s not up for preorder anywhere as far as I can tell :nod:

Susan Foreman 13th June 2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 578650)

That's what they were suggesting when the original announcement was made, back in May

"***Surprise Announcement***

CANNIBAL FEROX (Umberto Lenzi, 1981)
Format: Blu-ray and DVD
Release date: 25 June 2018

Nearly a decade after initiating the genre with Man From Deep River, director Umberto Lenzi gives the final word on the Italian gut-muncher with his ferocious flesh-feasting masterpiece Cannibal Ferox.
To lay to rest the ‘myth’ of tribal cannibalism, PhD student Gloria (Lorraine De Selle) journeys to the Amazon jungle but things soon go awry when her party encounters sadistic cocaine cowboy Mike (Giovanni Lombardo Radice). Mike is on the run from the hungry locals but all is not what it seems - as the travellers venture into the heart of darkness, they soon discover what it means to be hunted. Cannibal Ferox questions the nature of human atrocity, pulling no punches with its visceral depictions of murder, cannibalism and torture.
Sink your teeth into one of Italian cinema’s most shocking and controversial films, making its UK Blu-ray debut with this tantalising new edition from Shameless.

*Special features*
- UK Blu-ray debut
- Limited numbered edition
- A Taste of the Jungle: an interview with director Umberto Lenzi
- Hell in the Jungle: an interview with Giovanni Lombardo Radice
- Restoration Process for Cannibal Ferox
- Cannibal and Carpet Fitters - a short film from 2015
- Lenzi Photo Gallery

*Specs*
- Duration: 92m 54s
- Resolution: 1080p
- Original aspect ratio: 1.85:1
- Audio: dual mono / LPCM.

Pre-order coming soon!"

Nostalgic 13th June 2018 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 578652)
Ask em on Facebook so they can ignore you like everyone else that’s asked :lol:

It’s not up for preorder anywhere as far as I can tell :nod:

No sign of it anywhere, think it's getting bumped, June 25 was a bit too close.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th June 2018 06:54 PM

Of course it'll be bumped back.Shameless are shameless.:lol:

JAMIOUSE 13th June 2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 578653)
That's what they were suggesting when the original announcement was made, back in May

"***Surprise Announcement***

CANNIBAL FEROX (Umberto Lenzi, 1981)
Format: Blu-ray and DVD
Release date: 25 June 2018

Nearly a decade after initiating the genre with Man From Deep River, director Umberto Lenzi gives the final word on the Italian gut-muncher with his ferocious flesh-feasting masterpiece Cannibal Ferox.
To lay to rest the ‘myth’ of tribal cannibalism, PhD student Gloria (Lorraine De Selle) journeys to the Amazon jungle but things soon go awry when her party encounters sadistic cocaine cowboy Mike (Giovanni Lombardo Radice). Mike is on the run from the hungry locals but all is not what it seems - as the travellers venture into the heart of darkness, they soon discover what it means to be hunted. Cannibal Ferox questions the nature of human atrocity, pulling no punches with its visceral depictions of murder, cannibalism and torture.
Sink your teeth into one of Italian cinema’s most shocking and controversial films, making its UK Blu-ray debut with this tantalising new edition from Shameless.

*Special features*
- UK Blu-ray debut
- Limited numbered edition
- A Taste of the Jungle: an interview with director Umberto Lenzi
- Hell in the Jungle: an interview with Giovanni Lombardo Radice
- Restoration Process for Cannibal Ferox
- Cannibal and Carpet Fitters - a short film from 2015
- Lenzi Photo Gallery

*Specs*
- Duration: 92m 54s
- Resolution: 1080p
- Original aspect ratio: 1.85:1
- Audio: dual mono / LPCM.

Pre-order coming soon!"

Thought I'd seen the 25th June, there is no point in EVER asking Shameless or Alex Morris a question on Facebook they NEVER reply. It's almost like they have total contempt for their customers. I think everyone has given up expecting Argent to announce a date for Opera.