Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > The Frightened Woman
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which Frightened Woman front cover do you prefer?
Cover A 15 100.00%
Cover B 0 0%
Voters: 15. This poll is closed

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th February 2008, 12:08 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Love that poster - it's possibly my fave although the one of him standing with his foot on her body is very cool too.
Old 13th February 2008, 07:43 PM
Active Cultist

I have that poster too

And the paperback movie tie-in.
Old 14th February 2008, 02:59 AM
Cult Rookie

That's a cool poster. Thanks for posting it. Makes the whole title change thing even more mysterious. I wonder, did it bomb when released under that title, necessitating a hasty change to something more dramatic? Weird.

Marc, did you catch those clips I posted with the music difference? The Metzger print on the dvd has a few other music bits that differ from the Italian rip, like the scene early in the film where Philippe LeRoy pours the drugged drink and the rowing machine sequence that extends the chiming sound from the rowing straight through to the bed/dummy scene.
Old 14th February 2008, 11:21 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

HMV have the upcoming artwork for this on their site already....another pair of tits....so what's the reverse like then almar?
They also got the artwork for MY DEAR KILLER which looks pretty cool.....by the way,was in the falkirk branch on sunday and they had ALL the titles released so far....them yella covers sure do stick out amongst the shit
Old 27th February 2008, 06:53 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Has this release been delayed? My local HMV has Night Train MUrders and at least one copy of all the other Shameless titles but no Frightened Women. By the way Shameless titles seem to sell well up here in York!
Old 27th February 2008, 07:21 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Apologies it has been delayed due to the amount of work that's been done on it. You won't be able to find a more complete version worldwide but sadly that does mean it gets delayed.

I'm dying to put out a release schedule but a few things need to be checked off first.

The likelihood is that Ratman will be the only March release then we move back to two releases a month from April but after some scary moments we realised we had to take stock and check what we were doing so you guys get the releases you want.

Still Night Train Murders is enough of an experience not to need a partner!
Old 28th February 2008, 12:22 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Default Frightened Woman Sleeve - You Choose!

Right we're having a bit of a bunfight over a front sleeve for Frightened Woman here at Shameless Towers. The reverse will be something classic so don't worry about that for now but we're as split as split can be as to what should be on the front so why not ask you the dear paying punter?

Which do you prefer - A or B? If anyone fancies putting this on to other forums that would be cool but let me know by Monday the results when I'm back and we can come to a decision. You may hate both but in that case you need to choose the lesser of two evils! You have no idea how many versions we've been through for this film!

Monday 3rd March is cut off for opinions:

Last edited by Almar@Cult Labs; 28th February 2008 at 12:39 PM.
Old 28th February 2008, 12:32 PM
Cultist

Love the tagline!

I prefer version A, however I also like the font used on version B! How about a version A.2 using the version B font? Not to complicate things any more haha.
Old 28th February 2008, 12:35 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Little comments like that are fine as easy enough to do as long as people pick one design overall - we can then tinker if there are good suggestions but that said we need to make the damn things now - running out of time!

Oh and can people register their vote in the little tally thing at the top so we get a count please?
Old 28th February 2008, 12:47 PM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

I agree with Robbie. Cover A is the best general design but the font on B is ace!

Going all classy again with this release, I see...

Like this? Share it using the links below!