Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

gag 9th May 2021 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 651776)
Resident Evil Village. About 6 hours in fantastic just fanbloodytastic looks amazing there is so much atmosphere great variety of enemies and the setting is beautiful and extremely creepy. So far its a giant step up from 7.

I loved 7 because it went back to original old school style.

trebor8273 9th May 2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 651776)
Resident Evil Village. About 6 hours in fantastic just fanbloodytastic looks amazing there is so much atmosphere great variety of enemies and the setting is beautiful and extremely creepy. So far its a giant step up from 7.

Good too hear, surprised that certain individuals haven't posted how it's awful and it's not resident evil and if you like it your a casual gamer,which I can't see what the problem if you are a casual or hard-core gamer. Amazing bunch gamers how they could judge from a few screenshots!

Was going too get it but decided too get mass effect legendary edition

Nordicdusk 9th May 2021 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 651777)
I loved 7 because it went back to original old school style.

This feels even more horror than 7 . It more action but there is the usual re tracing steps and solving puzzles im absolutely loving it.

bleakshaun 10th May 2021 08:21 AM

Same, started yesterday

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Nordicdusk 10th May 2021 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 651794)
Same, started yesterday

What do you think so far?

bleakshaun 10th May 2021 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 651798)
What do you think so far?

I'm enjoying it, as soon as I saw the village I was thinking bloodborne 2 [emoji23], but no so far no complaints or issues

Nordicdusk 10th May 2021 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 651799)
I'm enjoying it, as soon as I saw the village I was thinking bloodborne 2 [emoji23], but no so far no complaints or issues

100% Bloodborne vibes just more accessible to people who are shit at Bloodborne like me.

trebor8273 11th May 2021 07:30 PM

Have too agree with what's been said about resident evil village, it looks fantastic and is very creepy and think the 1st person perspective adds too the atmosphere and gives a sense of claustrophobia. Up to the point just after lycan attack and rescued the old man and his daughter . A great survival horror .

bleakshaun 11th May 2021 09:05 PM

Beat it, not much lady d to simp over unfortunately. I wish I was her bathtub [emoji28]

Nordicdusk 11th May 2021 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 651910)
Beat it, not much lady d to simp over unfortunately. I wish I was her bathtub [emoji28]

:pound::pound::pound::pound: