Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

SymbioticFunction 3rd September 2021 02:37 AM

Two months after I first played it, I'm pretty sure that Forza Horizon 4 is the greatest car racing video game ever made. :) Racing in a UK setting is totally awesome (huge part of it's appeal) and it looks amazing on Xbox series X. I love playing this game.

gag 4th September 2021 08:57 PM

Just finished god of war III, love these games I’d certainly rank them up there amongst my all time favourite games.

gag 4th September 2021 09:21 PM

Just finished god of war III, love these games I’d certainly rank them up there amongst my all time favourite games.

gag 13th September 2021 04:58 PM

Just finished little nightmares II, started few week back then went on to play God of war, now finished it this afternoon, an absolutely gem of a game, like stated it slow but it's very weird, freaky and atmospheric and background soundtrack works well with it, if you like something different dark and gothic its extremely recommended its got good reviews online, the graphics are outstanding and mind blowing like something never seen in games before.

gag 24th September 2021 09:54 PM

Replaying call of duty WWII my god forgot how much of a excellent game this is, I like these style of games, medal of honours, kill zone were excellent but couldn’t get into the 4th one.

bleakshaun 30th September 2021 05:58 PM

completed cyberpunk 2077, still not a perfect gamer but they are trying. I would be saying i'm playing new world but i'm spending 90 minutes in a queue :lol:

Nordicdusk 11th October 2021 10:08 AM

Black Ops Cold War Zombies. Outbreak is my favourite mode playing with randoms obviously muted can't be listening to some kid screaming waiting for a revive. I have to say 99% of people are playing properly helping each other out with makes it even more enjoyable.

MacBlayne 11th October 2021 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 661038)
Black Ops Cold War Zombies. Outbreak is my favourite mode playing with randoms obviously muted can't be listening to some kid screaming waiting for a revive. I have to say 99% of people are playing properly helping each other out with makes it even more enjoyable.

I've been playing 007: Nightfire and 007: Everything or Nothing. Still on a rush from seeing No Time to Die.

Very good games, with Nightfire being the best. A far better send-off for Brosnan than Die Another Day.

Nordicdusk 11th October 2021 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacBlayne (Post 661043)
I've been playing 007: Nightfire and 007: Everything or Nothing. Still on a rush from seeing No Time to Die.

Very good games, with Nightfire being the best. A far better send-off for Brosnan than Die Another Day.

I used to love the old Bond games all the gadgets the driving and the Bond music whenever pulled off a Bond move classic stuff.

Justin101 11th October 2021 01:19 PM

I've only played Goldeneye and I was crap at it :D