Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th November 2012, 04:12 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Playing through the 'Become a Legend' on PES and it's good but a few things:

- My team mates are complete idiots, they all think they're Maradonna but always fail to beat the first man. They can't time a cross and have the shot power of a 90 year old woman.
- The seemingly endless amount of international friendlies which cause my player to get injured and miss important league and/or cup games
- The timing of friendlies. What team is stupid enough to schedule one the day before a Champions league Semi-Final?
- My agent telling me that I can check my progress by going to 'My Data'. I KNOW THIS YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME EVERY ****ING DAY!

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 17th November 2012, 05:16 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Playing through the 'Become a Legend' on PES and it's good but a few things:

- My team mates are complete idiots, they all think they're Maradonna but always fail to beat the first man. They can't time a cross and have the shot power of a 90 year old woman.
- The seemingly endless amount of international friendlies which cause my player to get injured and miss important league and/or cup games
- The timing of friendlies. What team is stupid enough to schedule one the day before a Champions league Semi-Final?
- My agent telling me that I can check my progress by going to 'My Data'. I KNOW THIS YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME EVERY ****ING DAY!

Having plenty of fun so
Old 18th November 2012, 02:35 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Playing WWE 13 as much as possible after going to see them in Belfast on Wednesday night . F1 2012 and Fifa 13 are also getting played .
WRC3 is my top played handheld game offline at the moment followed by Ridge Racer for online games. (PSVita)
I WWE 13 any good? I love wrestling but the last game I got was Smackdown Shut Your Mouth. Which was is 2002 I love the Attitude era but the game would have to be really good for me to buy.

Playing Darksiders 2. Good game but am not enjoying as much as the first. I think it is because the story is slow to unfold so I seem to be fetching items and killing for little purpose.
Old 19th November 2012, 05:53 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

WWE13 is easily the best Wrestling game on PS3/360. A massive game wih everything from multiple style wrestling matches , Attitude Era mode, Universe mode to create a wrestler / arena mode plus lots more including online play. Top game imho.
Old 20th November 2012, 03:09 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

My Sega Saturn is broke! I wanted to have a go of QUAKE but no image appears on screen. I thought it might have been the game itself but I tried a few others and nothing. I only played on it a few weeks ago and it was working fine so I've no idea why it's suddenly decided to go funny.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 20th November 2012, 03:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Well bed bound for the next few days but have trailed an ethernet cable, stolen my parents tv and set up in the bedroom I sleep (My old bedroom is basically a living room now I'm back with them)

So I'll pop on Scene It? and Trivial Pursuit on the 360 to keep my brain ticking finish the last odd mission on GTA IV (fourth time playing), play episodes from Liberty City again, get on with Lollipop Chainsaw and open up Portal 2. I should open Dead Island too, I bought the game of the year edition when it came out but had completely forgotten about it.
PaulD and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 20th November 2012, 04:12 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
Well bed bound for the next few days but have trailed an ethernet cable, stolen my parents tv and set up in the bedroom I sleep (My old bedroom is basically a living room now I'm back with them)

So I'll pop on Scene It? and Trivial Pursuit on the 360 to keep my brain ticking finish the last odd mission on GTA IV (fourth time playing), play episodes from Liberty City again, get on with Lollipop Chainsaw and open up Portal 2. I should open Dead Island too, I bought the game of the year edition when it came out but had completely forgotten about it.
Sounds like heaven!
Been meaning to give Dead Island another go, lost interest halfway through it before.
Old 20th November 2012, 07:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refused View Post
Sounds like heaven!
Been meaning to give Dead Island another go, lost interest halfway through it before.
That doesn't sound promising! I've just dug out a load of older games myself including Saw which I never finished, wasn't bothered by the films but I do like the games.
Old 20th November 2012, 07:07 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

images (1).jpg

images (2).jpg
Old 20th November 2012, 08:08 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
That doesn't sound promising! I've just dug out a load of older games myself including Saw which I never finished, wasn't bothered by the films but I do like the games.
Once you left the beach part I kinda lost interest - I have enough games that take place in dank corridors.

Like this? Share it using the links below!