Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th October 2010, 06:57 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
I've heard some good things about Bayonetta, although I haven't played it myself. Castlevania: Lord of Shadows looks similar to this too.
Haven't played any castlevania games, but this looks quite good. May give this game a go at some point, as I am getting into the action adventure games with fantasy elements instead of just realistic games like Uncharted and Assassins Creed. boy I never thought I would say that
Old 10th October 2010, 07:04 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
Haven't played any castlevania games, but this looks quite good. May give this game a go at some point, as I am getting into the action adventure games with fantasy elements instead of just realistic games like Uncharted and Assassins Creed. boy I never thought I would say that
I will probably get a copy of Castlevania too, looks really good. Watched some clips of it earlier on Xbox live. That show with Jessica Chobat...
Old 10th October 2010, 08:35 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Lacuna Coil, saw these on Friday, absolutely awesome gig.
Old 10th October 2010, 10:48 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongfeihung62 View Post
Lacuna Coil, saw these on Friday, absolutely awesome gig.
Funny you should mention them, I watched a movie just the other night in which this band had a bunch of songs on the soundtrack. I've heard a little of their music, I like them. What other bands are you into then?
Old 11th October 2010, 02:26 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughale View Post
Dead Rising 2 (XBox 360) of course But I could use more time and more skills, I am just too much into the fighting and watching the pieces fly around and I am dead again - so I have not progressed too much and would like to play TiR a lil but do not have enough friends to do so, but I am only on my 1 month trial gold membership anyhow, when I get back from NYC after Halloween, I decide if I get 12 months or not. But all XBoxers may look for me online under my name used here only with a non-capital "r"...
Hey Roughale I'll send you a friend request mate, always looking for new people to play with especially on Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 and Red Dead Redemption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
Hi, I will look you up on xbox live sometime, maybe we'll have a game or too in the future maybe...
I'll shoot a request over to you also Mahoney32 if you let me know your gamertag.

You make it easy.
Old 11th October 2010, 10:45 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi View Post
Pro Evo 2011 - a lot harder than 2010
That sounds tempting Tanzi , are the cpu AI teams more aggressive this year.?
I had PES 2010 on 360 for a short while and found the AI very defensive . They never went all out to score even at the higest level, which to be honest wasn't any more harder than the level below it.
Im a FIFA man , hooked on yearly releases from FIFA 3DO , but the Demo for PES 11 (PS3) was good, but again the cpu team never scored more than 1 goal (if that) per game.
I only ever had PES 6 & 10 on the current gen consoles and would love to give the game another shot with PS3 , as FIFA WC then FIFA 11 dont have more than 6 months between them and , although FIFA 11 is much improved over WC, and is a 'must own' game, they're still pretty familiar so i'd love a fresh footie experience .
I might get this while in town this week , im very tempted .
Old 11th October 2010, 10:49 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
Hey Roughale I'll send you a friend request mate, always looking for new people to play with especially on Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 and Red Dead Redemption.

I'll shoot a request over to you also Mahoney32 if you let me know your gamertag.
Would appreciate that mate, my gamertag is the same as my Cult-Labs username, but without the capital "M". Compare games with me, to see what games we can play online together. I've yet to download the add-ons for Red Dead Redemption though. But will get round to it soon. I'm hooked on Halo Reach at the moment, though Red Dead is defiantly due another play through soon. A great game.
Old 11th October 2010, 03:20 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

just finished Red Dead Redemption, absolutely brilliant game...
Old 11th October 2010, 09:08 PM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromonkey View Post
It is isn't it, best thing I've played for a long time.
Old 12th October 2010, 12:14 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromonkey View Post
Will you be purchasing the Undead Nightmare DLC pack Pedro? John Marston taking on the undead hordes in a new single player campaign. Looks good!

You make it easy.

Like this? Share it using the links below!