Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th November 2010, 06:48 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
If your after zombie games for the 360 DJBenz, check out this trailer. It's for Blood Drive - think it only just came out here - imagine Twisted Metal meets zombies and you've got it. Looks incredible - mines in the post as we speak!
Mines in the post too Kyle. Let us know if you fancy some online zombie vehicular carnage!

Anyone getting Splatterhouse?

You make it easy.
Old 24th November 2010, 06:56 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
Remember Goldeneye on the Nintendo 64 by Rare? One of my favourite ever games. The death matchs were great fun on this. Especially with those secret doors etc. Who's gonna get to that Golden Gun first?
Remember it very well, a great game. I believe they've just released a 're-imagining' of it on the Wii. They've even gone as far as to replace Pierce Brosnan with Daniel Craig!

You make it easy.
Old 24th November 2010, 08:56 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
Mines in the post too Kyle. Let us know if you fancy some online zombie vehicular carnage!

Anyone getting Splatterhouse?
HELL YEAH! Next time your online and we're both playing Blood Drive we could have a game. But I warn you, you're going down! Just kidding, I can't wait for Mr (or Miss) Postie to post it! C'MON!
Old 25th November 2010, 12:20 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I got Gran Turismo 5 today though my wife bought me it and says its for my Birthday so I wont get playing it till Dec 22nd !
Lucky NFS is so good as that'll keep me sorted for my racing fix till then.
Old 26th November 2010, 03:41 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
Remember it very well, a great game. I believe they've just released a 're-imagining' of it on the Wii. They've even gone as far as to replace Pierce Brosnan with Daniel Craig!
Yeah, I saw the trailers for it on TV just recently. For a few moments, I was even tempted to get a Wii, just to play it. I came to my senses pretty quickly though. I won't be getting that Wii mate. But I will be going for a Wii shortly though. lol

Last edited by Mahoney32; 26th November 2010 at 03:58 AM.
Old 26th November 2010, 03:45 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
I got Gran Turismo 5 today though my wife bought me it and says its for my Birthday so I wont get playing it till Dec 22nd !
Lucky NFS is so good as that'll keep me sorted for my racing fix till then.
Nice. Something to look forward to then. Looks great too, that game. I'm interested in the Top Gear element of it especially. Hey, maybe it's only fair that us xbox owners, get to have GT 5 also, since you PS3 owners are getting our Mass Effect 2. Not only the game, but most of the frigging DLC too! lol
Old 26th November 2010, 03:48 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Nice. Something to look forward to then. Looks great too, that game. I'm interested in the Top Gear element of it especially. Hey, maybe it's only fair that us xbox owners, get to have GT 5 also, since you PS3 owners are getting our Mass Effect 2. Not only the game, but most of the frigging DLC too! lol
I like your new picture Vipco. So, what game are EA advertising there then? With the dripping blood etc?

By the way, whats the Blu-Ray edition of The Wrestler like then? I'm interested in a copy myself. I love that film, and I am not even a Wrestling fan these days. Just think it's a great piece of drama. A really good, old fashioned story. With great performances...
Old 26th November 2010, 03:54 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmumford View Post
It's a sad time in the Mumford household. My PS3 just decided to shut down mid game of Battlefield BC2 and a little yellow light now flashes up if I try and switch it on again. It's called the 'Yellow light of death' according to some forums. :'(
If it's gone forever what am I going to do? I can't afford a new one and I still have so many Blu-rays to watch too.
I am dreading that day myself. I think you see four red lights, if your xbox dies. I'm covered for two years, as I recently upgraded my xbox, so I will try to make sure that I keep some money aside to renew the warranty. I couldn't afford to buy a new console now either, at the moment. Tricky one. Do you buy a Blue-Ray Player? Or do you buy another PS3?
Old 26th November 2010, 11:44 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
I like your new picture Vipco. So, what game are EA advertising there then? With the dripping blood etc?

By the way, whats the Blu-Ray edition of The Wrestler like then? I'm interested in a copy myself. ..
I think it's just an unused design variation of one of the 59 offical logo's. Not sure what game though, I just liked it but as im playing NFS I think a change is in order.

The Wrestlers good in BluRay but in all honesty theres not much in the film to showcase the format .

I think the chances of the Sony owned GT5 showing up on 360 are nil mate, besides, XBox got FORZA Motorsport as its big exclusive realistic driving game.
Old 26th November 2010, 03:06 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Blood Drive arrived in the post today! Horray! Not as awesome as I had imagined - but I've been looking forward to it for ages now. Perhaps when I play more than a couple of matches, it'll be great. I just hope you can get downloadable content for it in the near future, upgrades, new weapons, arenas, vehicles, characters, that type of stuff would be great!

Like this? Share it using the links below!