All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2420Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th May 2014, 09:59 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
That is a lot of Assassins creed mate - i love those games, my other half is making her way through Revelations at the moment, it isn't a bad game to be fair.
I played the first one and didn't really like it so not really played any of the others. Got four and really enjoyed the small amount I played so went out and got the rest, from I can find out the second is the best and most agree the first was very repetitive. But as it's free with revelations might give the first one another go.

Will probably take some time to finish them all.
Vipp likes this.
Old 9th May 2014, 10:09 PM
Cult Addict

The first Asassins Creed was very repetitive and all the cities pretty much looked identical but I think the at the time quite original free running and the excellent combat system made up for it.
Vipp likes this.
Old 9th May 2014, 10:30 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I just tend to buy my games when they are old and cheap .
not realy arsed about wanting a game here and now asap when they are released .. bought wolfenstein few wk back just completed it.
just gone and bought call of duty 3 now playing that . and dipping in and out of gta 4 cos its a big game . tbh i went of gta yrs ago and never interested me but since all hype and saw someone play gta 5 thats when i decoded to get 4 before i buy 5..
platostotal, Vipp and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 10th May 2014, 11:14 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

forgot to post this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg light.jpg (36.1 KB, 4 views)
Old 10th May 2014, 11:34 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Just picked up fear for £2.99
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 12th May 2014, 01:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

is anyone else bored with next gen gaming already, i dont if its because not much out yet, have to many other games to play on ps3 and vita and movies to watch so i just really don't have the time to be bothered. also the two games i was really intrested in the more i see of them the less interest i have(watch dogs and destiny)
Old 12th May 2014, 01:17 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
is anyone else bored with next gen gaming already, i dont if its because not much out yet, have to many other games to play on ps3 and vita and movies to watch so i just really don't have the time to be bothered. also the two games i was really intrested in the more i see of them the less interest i have(watch dogs and destiny)
I haven't entered the next gen, the PS3 and my PSP (with emulators) does everything i need it to do.
Old 12th May 2014, 01:54 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
I'm frustrated with it myself I got a ps4 and an xbox one I have finished everything I'm interested in. It's very slow but high hopes for E3
Old 12th May 2014, 01:56 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
I'm frustrated with it myself I got a ps4 and an xbox one I have finished everything I'm interested in. It's very slow but high hopes for E3
They had better show gameplay without commentary
Old 12th May 2014, 02:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
in this gen defense i would say its had more games at this point in its life than the last few generations. just hope watch dogs is good, found infamous second son to be a bit of a let down after awhile, dont get me wrong amazing looking game but it seem to be lacking something the previous games had, part of that was the main character was no Cole and just found that he got more annoying as the game went on

Like this? Share it using the links below!