Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

PaulD 28th December 2011 06:58 PM

Forgot to say I won a copy of City of God on bluray the other day thanks to a competition on Twitter Miramax had.

it'smebilly 28th December 2011 07:15 PM

HME

Anyone got their Blue Underground orders from horrormovieempire yet? I ordered Deep Red and Zombie on blu and paid by Paypal.

Not received any notification emails or anything yet, getting a bit nervous + I want my blu rays.:lol:

antmumford 28th December 2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by it'smebilly (Post 206259)
Anyone got their Blue Underground orders from horrormovieempire yet? I ordered Deep Red and Zombie on blu and paid by Paypal.

Not received any notification emails or anything yet, getting a bit nervous + I want my blu rays.:lol:

A lot of people have stated that their releases can take up to 5 weeks to deliver so doubt any would be sent yet especially as it's Christmas and all

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

ReturnToZero 28th December 2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 206244)
Seems you like the Fin de Siècle Media dvd releases?
I've got them all as well... ;)

Sure i do. Italian thrillers are always welcome in my collection. Sadly they have not released any DVD since 2009.

If i'm not mistaken the subtitles are burnt in on their releases For me it's no problem as i'm swede but don't you find it very annoying? :)

bdc 28th December 2011 07:33 PM

I used to mask them off but nowadays I can zoom them away.
They are strategically positioned. ;)
Btw they did announce some other dvd releases way back but these still haven't been released.
My favourite releases are The Sweet Body of Deborah and Flashman. :thumb:

ReturnToZero 28th December 2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 206253)
Just nabbed Dogtooth on Blu Ray for a fiver :cool: Reckon I can live without the deleted scenes missing from the R1 . . .

That movie was a disappointment for me. Sure, it's quite unique but the humour felt so forced and mannered it eventually got boring.
The only funny scen i remember was the dance during their parents wedding anniversary.

ReturnToZero 28th December 2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 206263)
Btw they did announce some other dvd releases way back but these still haven't been released.

Do you remember what releases it was? Maybe some angry letters with anthrax would speed things up (or kill them) ;)

bdc 28th December 2011 08:47 PM

They were Italian....

bdc 28th December 2011 08:55 PM

077, SFIDA AI KILLERS
INCONTRO NELL'ULTIMO PARADISO

Scyther 28th December 2011 11:56 PM

Just came back from the store and scored a handful of cheap (under $10 USD) killers, including:

Satan's Blood
Shiver of the Vampires
Black Caesar
Hell Up in Harlem
Shaft's Big Score!
Delirium

....all for under $40 USD total! Not bad, I'd say! :rockon: