Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Slippery Jack 31st December 2011 03:49 PM

Back from town with The Green Butchers for 2 quid in That's Entertainment, and a boxset of the first 5 Planet of the Apes films for £7 in Morrisons (never seen any of em :eek:) . . .

Baseball Fury 31st December 2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 206772)
Woo hoo! My Arrow Frankenhooker has despatched from Amazon! Oh wait, bugger, going to be at least the middle of next week before I see it! Grrrrrrr. And people wonder why I hate xmas and new year?

I got my Frankenhooker on Thursday (HMV), which was nice. I forgot though, so cheers for reminding me!

Just bummed around town whilst the missus was getting kiddiewinks feet measured and picked up Tron, Tremors and A Single Man in the sale.

Stephen@Cult Labs 31st December 2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 206798)
I got my Frankenhooker on Thursday (HMV), which was nice. I forgot though, so cheers for reminding me!

Just bummed around town whilst the missus was getting kiddiewinks feet measured and picked up Tron, Tremors and A Single Man in the sale.

KNEW i should have ordered Frankenhooker from HMV!

Baseball Fury 31st December 2011 04:28 PM

9/10 I preorder with HMV, always get it on the Thursday before release and they're nearly always £14.99, including the Battle Royale LE

Hawkmonger 1st January 2012 02:08 PM

Yesterday I purchase the 3 disc special collectors edition of Apocalypse Now Blu Ray and the blu ray edition of don't look now.

keirarts 1st January 2012 03:53 PM

Wandering through town on new years eve, popped into scope and found this for £2.

Attachment 36850

Very enteraining biker chick movie with plenty of sex and violence. Being a region 1 pinky violence movie its probably good I picked it up as its definately something their not legally able to sell here!

Demdike@Cult Labs 1st January 2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 206850)
Wandering through town on new years eve, popped into scope and found this for £2.

Attachment 36850

Very enteraining biker chick movie with plenty of sex and violence. Being a region 1 pinky violence movie its probably good I picked it up as its definately something their not legally able to sell here!

????????????????

Baseball Fury 1st January 2012 04:04 PM

Ordered COTLD and Vamp BD's to complete my Arrow Video BD collection from Amazon at 8.99 a pop, and realised that since buying Tron, I've got enough points through Disney for a free BD, so I got a free copy of Alice In Wonderland SE (cartoon) as well. Score!

keirarts 1st January 2012 04:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Girl bos guerilla.

Attachment 36867

whoops.! :confused:

darthelvis 1st January 2012 04:18 PM

Latest arrivals:

Frankenhooker blu
Tokyo Decadence
The Dead Blu
Burke & Hare blu
Vigilante Blu