Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 23rd March 2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 226021)
I suppose that way you can display both artwork panels… or maybe not!

Haha, yes, when I slip a pic of the "nasty" artwork in the case.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 23rd March 2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 226022)
Haha, yes, when I slip a pic of the "nasty" artwork in the case.

You could always put it in there as a piece of cool artwork and forget it has anything to do with Don't Go in the House!

Stephen@Cult Labs 23rd March 2012 09:28 AM

True, ah well, never mind. Still have the film to look forward to.

Gojirosan 23rd March 2012 10:28 AM

I got sick of waiting for a release of the original, proper versions of King Kong vs Godzilla and King Kong Escapes and ordered the UK DVDs.

King Kong Escapes arrived this morning.

Still no sign of the things I ordered from the US a worrying amount of time ago... :(

Demoncrat 23rd March 2012 10:35 AM

Score! found whilst on way home Franco's X312 Flight Into Hell and UK AB Nightmare City!!

ive not a lot of time today, there's a copy of the Vipco Double Bill of A Blade In The Dark/ Spookies (????) (flipper disc) as well. Do any vipco heads want or need this?
Keep me posted, twill be cheap as, il just want something to cover the postage etc.

NC was a total hoot, far more gory than i remember, Great interview with Lenzi as well!!

Hawkmonger 23rd March 2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 226034)
Score! found whilst on way home Franco's X3 Flight Into Hell and UK AB Nightmare City!!

ive not a lot of time today, there's a copy of the Vipco Double Bill of A Blade In The Dark/ Spookies (????) (flipper disc) as well. Do any vipco heads want or need this?
Keep me posted, twill be cheap as, il just want something to cover the postage etc.

How much for the rather nice double bill? :cool:

bdc 23rd March 2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 226032)
Still no sign of the things I ordered from the US a worrying amount of time ago... :(

How long is that?

keirarts 23rd March 2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 226003)
from amazon....

Attachment 49049

Attachment 49050

Attachment 49051

Axel have free shipping (well the current offer is they refund you the shipping as credit when the item ships)
So I picked up some code red stuff they still have in stock.

Attachment 49052

Attachment 49053

Attachment 49054

My policy with code red stuff is grab it while you can, one or two titles aside i've managed to snag most of their releases.

Swine! despite saying IN STOCK axel have cancelled all my damnned code red discs because apparrently they aint! :loco::mmph:

bdc 23rd March 2012 04:07 PM

Vampire is listed as unavailable now,don't know about the other ones?

keirarts 23rd March 2012 04:09 PM

With axel I avoid the orange available to order listings, the green ones say IN STOCK so I assume that means they have the product.

Ah well, first time i've had anything but excellent service, and in all fairness I got an immediate refund (which I used for some katerina's nightmare theatre stuff instead.)