Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Gojirosan 16th January 2013 05:33 PM

I don't think I have even take my Alien tetralogy Blu-rays out of the packaging yet.

I think they may even still be in the cellophane.

I must try and sell my Facehugger VHS pack of the trilogy too...

Susan Foreman 16th January 2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 312958)
Worthing is a sh!te hole, full of young chavy Mums and druggy skanks

Sadly, nowadays, the description fits [insert town name here] perfectly

Can anyone say they live somewhere that does not have these kind of people as a major factor?

antmumford 16th January 2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 313089)
I moved here in April for a job, now Im going to be sent to Birmingham next month for client work. So goodbye Worthing hopefully!

Lucky you :'(

J Harker 16th January 2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 313045)
Just poped Dredd in, taht first scene still give's me chill's down my spine. The action is supperb and it survives the transfer to the silver screen. And is that a Judge Death air freshner I see? :pound:

So I get a few hours free to slope off to my mancave. Settle down with a beer and stick Dredd on. A proper bloke film. Not something a woman would be interested in. Particularly my missus. Ever. Not her scene at all. I wander downstairs to get another beer about ten mins in. And she says "what are you watching?....oh....I wanted to watch that...". Now here's the thing see folks. I'm watching it in my cinema room on a decent size screen in a dedicated cinema room with my amp cranked up...but she doesn't like that. She likes a smaller telly. With the sound nice and gentle. None of that noisy surround sound business...I'm rambling...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

J Harker 16th January 2013 06:00 PM

What you all bitching about. At least none of you live in Wales. :what:

Nordicdusk 16th January 2013 06:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 96808

I must admit i have never watched this film. I know i should be ashamed of myself i owned it on vhs for years just never got around to it.

J Harker 16th January 2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 313061)
Scott Pilgrim was fantastic. Can't believe people didn't like it!

No no no it was poop.

trebor8273 16th January 2013 06:06 PM

Fantastic film dredd was not expecting much when I went to see it at pictures and only saw it because there was nothing else I was remotely interested in. But exceeded by expectations and then some.

Hawkmonger 16th January 2013 06:11 PM

Finished Dredd (for the 5K time! :lol:) and by lordy, is Avengers and Prometheus lost alot of there power in transition, Dredd has lost NONE of it! Still as hard hitting and brutel as you would remember it as (the eye couging and neck breaking still make me cringe) and I spotted most of the fabled nods to both Dredd law and the members of 2000AD forum. Alas there was now Hawkmonger fountain but maybe in a sequel (or not).:lol:

Susan Foreman 16th January 2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 313120)
Attachment 96808

I must admit i have never watched this film. I know i should be ashamed of myself i owned it on vhs for years just never got around to it.

Um...it's a bit tedious!