Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 19th January 2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn (Post 313921)
Ran into my first wall regarding my movie project. I've got to order a copy of Julia (1978) (BAFTA winner) from the states. Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with allyourmusic on Amazon?

I've bought from all your music on Amazon Marketplace and eBay and have never had an issue with them. You just need to be careful not to buy too many items in the same transaction as they'll be sent in one go and Customs may take an interest. For a one-off purchase, you shouldn't have any problems at all.

Rik 19th January 2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn (Post 313921)
Ran into my first wall regarding my movie project. I've got to order a copy of Julia (1978) (BAFTA winner) from the states. Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with allyourmusic on Amazon?

They're the on seller from the US that I use, I've ordered plenty of stuff from them and had not a single reason to complain, quick delivery, reasonable prices and excellent packaging. :nod:

Nostalgic 19th January 2013 10:36 AM

Erm...today with my morning shopping I bought 21 Jump Street from Sainsbury's. Haven't seen this yet & people keep telling me it's way funnier than it looks. Let's hope so! Lol!

Also, saw they had Django Prepare a Coffin (Arrow release but with a different cover to the Arrowdrome one) on sale for £3.

SilverGunnar Hansen 19th January 2013 11:15 AM

It is very funny for the first 2 thirds, still enjoyable after that as well, Ice Cube is great and Tatum is surprisingly excellent too! I actually quite like him as an actor - really liked A Guide To Recognising Your Saints and Magic Mike too.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 19th January 2013 11:25 AM

I received the DVDs of Cimarron and Going My Way (both Best Picture Oscar winners) and Around the World in 80 Days (1956), Driving Miss Daisy and Mrs. Miniver (also Best Picture Oscar winners) from Lovefilm, so that'll be another few to cross off my list by the end of the weekend.

Demdike@Cult Labs 19th January 2013 11:55 AM

11 Attachment(s)
This weeks arrivals.

Some classic Frankie Howerd, my first 88 Films release (and perhaps my last :lol:), a classic British thriller, a cult film i've never owned, and six penny ones from Amazon to boost the "to watch" pile, oh, and a recommendation from MTDS. :)

SShaw 19th January 2013 02:12 PM

Wrong Thread

re.form 19th January 2013 07:13 PM

Like a vulture over road kill, I swooped into HMV in town and picked up Don't Torture a Duckling and Django Shoots First, targeting the blue cross stickers like some crazy sniper. I did not feel guilty.

Jinx_Barkman 19th January 2013 07:22 PM

I have to stay out of this thread. I can't keep up with you guys and it's making me jealous.:laugh:

J Harker 19th January 2013 07:52 PM

Why would you feel guilty? Surely taking advantage of their sale is only going to help them? Although I doubt it'll save them. Pity.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2