Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nordicdusk 21st January 2013 07:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 97575

Attachment 97576

Todays arrivals.

demonknight 21st January 2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 314726)

That Starz/Anchorbay bluray of Dawn of the Dead
Love it.

Nordicdusk 21st January 2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonknight (Post 314754)
That Starz/Anchorbay bluray of Dawn of the Dead
Love it.

It can never hurt to have one more copy of Dawn of the Dead on Blu Ray.

demonknight 21st January 2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 314758)
It can never hurt to have one more copy of Dawn of the Dead on Blu Ray.

True, very true.

SharonLynette 21st January 2013 08:40 PM

bah, Coffin Joe collection hasn't arrived yet even though ordered with Amazon Prime next day delivery, should have arrived on Friday. When the snow is bad we are pretty much cut off here. I'm really in the mood for buying loads of stuff.

Is anyone else experiencing delayed deliveries because of the snow?

Hawkmonger 21st January 2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 314764)
bah, Coffin Joe collection hasn't arrived yet even though ordered with Amazon Prime next day delivery, should have arrived on Friday. When the snow is bad we are pretty much cut off here. I'm really in the mood for buying loads of stuff.

Is anyone else experiencing delayed deliveries because of the snow?

Not getting out much again Sharon? This snow must be terrible with your 'condition'.

SharonLynette 21st January 2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 314767)
Not getting out much again Sharon? This snow must be terrible with your 'condition'.

No, managed a slow trip to do some food shopping, but that's it - Was worried about slipping but to be honest I thought it's best to get out now while the snow is deep as it's easier to walk in than when it goes to slush. But there is nowhere to buy DVDs in town anyway so I rely on online :clock:

Hawkmonger 21st January 2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 314772)
No, managed a slow trip to do some food shopping, but that's it - Was worried about slipping but to be honest I thought it's best to get out now while the snow is deep as it's easier to walk in than when it goes to slush. But there is nowhere to buy DVDs in town anyway so I rely on online :clock:

It's a sad shame, I sympahpise. My Grandmothers knee's aren't to good at the moment so I had to take her shopping after college. At one point she nearly slipt and I felt wretchid the whole day for not being in arm's length to catch her. Snow can be a really pain for people with disability's or are elderly, already looking forward to it melting.

Nordicdusk 21st January 2013 09:05 PM

Is the snow bad all over England ? Does this mean that my replacement Arrow order will be delayed aswell AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH

Yeah im still going on about it

Big Whoop, Wanna Fight About It? - YouTube

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st January 2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 314775)
It's a sad shame, I sympahpise. My Grandmothers knee's aren't to good at the moment so I had to take her shopping after college. At one point she nearly slipt and I felt wretchid the whole day for not being in arm's length to catch her. Snow can be a really pain for people with disability's or are elderly, already looking forward to it melting.

Don't try and make us all feel bad just cos' you can't look after your Grandma properly when you're out. :lol:

This last week is the first time in twelve months it hasn't pissed it down constantly. :woot: