Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151393Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th March 2013, 10:31 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I just ordered the Silence of the Lambs BD steelbook from Sainsbury's. The pre-order is out of stock on Amazon so I hope Sainsbury's can fulfil
eeek! I pre-ordered from Amazon when it was £11.19...I better get it! At the time it was available to pre-order elsewhere but more expensive so I believe I registered my email got an email saying it was available to pre-order. How limited is it?!
Old 26th March 2013, 10:43 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
eeek! I pre-ordered from Amazon when it was £11.19...I better get it! At the time it was available to pre-order elsewhere but more expensive so I believe I registered my email got an email saying it was available to pre-order. How limited is it?!
I heard 4K units
SharonLynette and Hawkmonger like this.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 27th March 2013, 12:32 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Arrived from Amazon - 'Livid' BD
Picked up locally - 'A Lonely Place to Die' BD

Ordered from D&T - 'Burial Ground' BD mediabook
'Profondo Rosso' BD steelbook
'Phenomena' BD mediabook
bdc and Jinx_Barkman like this.
Old 27th March 2013, 12:34 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

bdc and Hawkmonger like this.
Old 27th March 2013, 06:17 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
You should be ok, Amazon is usually pretty good not to sell more pre-orders than they will have available.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 27th March 2013, 08:45 AM
Cult Veteran

Ugh... My Pet Semetary blu from Moviemars arrived - no slipcase Ah well, at least I can watch the movie in HD when I get home from work!
bdc and Hawkmonger like this.

Old 27th March 2013, 08:57 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Ugh... My Pet Semetary blu from Moviemars arrived - no slipcase Ah well, at least I can watch the movie in HD when I get home from work!
Not trying to rub it in, but that is a damn shame because the slipcase has a cracking lenticular cover. I've never used Moviemars due to negative reviews from a few members on here, I always use All Your Music for my US imports, never had any bother with them whatsoever (not saying that they would've sent you one with a slipcase though, maybe it was only the first run of them that had them).

On a slightly related note, does anyone know if the UK BD of Quatermass and the Pit was supposed to have a slipcase, as my copy from Amazon didn't come with one?

And to keep us on topic, I watched Wrong Turn 3:Left For Dead last night and despite not being as good as parts 1 & 2, I liked it for what it was.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 27th March 2013, 09:04 AM
Cult Veteran

Yeah the slipcase looks awesome, but it was for first run releases only - it's been 6 months now so I've obviously just missed the boat

Old 27th March 2013, 09:43 AM
Cult Addict

Mine didn't come with a slipcase and that was about six months ago fron amazon. Neither did the lone copy they had in HMV some months back. And yet in a Bristol HMV around xmas I noticed that Plague of the Zombies and The Reptile both had slipcases.
Old 27th March 2013, 10:00 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Mine didn't come with a slipcase and that was about six months ago fron amazon. Neither did the lone copy they had in HMV some months back. And yet in a Bristol HMV around xmas I noticed that Plague of the Zombies and The Reptile both had slipcases.
It seems like it was only the first pressings that had the slipcase, doesn't really matter because the Lionsgate Hammer's don't have them either
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!