Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 14th August 2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 358817)
Not that bad! :lol: If anyone follows her on Twitter, you'd know that she collects (of all things!) stamps from around the world, and didn't have any UK ones, so I sent her a couple for her collection, and in return, I got those photos. :D

Not much more plausible than my guess, but I believe you!

Stephen@Cult Labs 14th August 2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 358856)
Not much more plausible than my guess, but I believe you!

:lol: I was speechless when she messaged me and told me.

gag 15th August 2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rondadoronron (Post 358773)
Bought tv show Bottom on region 1,why you ask,because it was cheap I reply,also comes in a rather funky gate-fold cover,much better than the boring Region 2 BBc packaging.

Can't go wrong with a bit of bottom / young ones, there was a talk on them doing similar type of show set ina old folks home. Anyone know any more info on that ?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 15th August 2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 358823)
This for 4.15, mainly got it for blood diner, really can't understand why earth girls are easy is on this set.

Horror Collection 2: 6 Movie Pack DVD Region 1 US Import NTSC: Amazon.co.uk: Carl Crew: Film & TV

Blood Diner's a great film, trebor :nod:

Susan Foreman 15th August 2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 358879)
Can't go wrong with a bit of bottom / young ones, there was a talk on them doing similar type of show set ina old folks home. Anyone know any more info on that ?

I can't find anything about the show in the old folks home, but it seems that there was going to be a 'Bottom' spin-off entitled 'Hooligan's Island'

However, it would appear that this idea has now been scrapped

Rik Mayall on why Hooligan - Rik Mayall on why Hooligan’s Island was scrapped

Sam 15th August 2013 08:10 AM

Just ordered Slasher Video's 30th anniversary edition of Boardinghouse. More than I'd usually pay for a DVD but it looks like a really nice edition and still cheaper than the Code Red edition is going for these days.

demonknight 15th August 2013 08:53 AM

Postman here and now I have in my possession a copy of Evil Dead 2013 on Bluray :)

nekromantik 15th August 2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonknight (Post 358920)
Postman here and now I have in my possession a copy of Evil Dead 2013 on Bluray :)

Make sure you check for paint chips under j card. Not home until evening so not sure if I got mine yet.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th August 2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 358978)
Make sure you check for paint chips under j card. Not home until evening so not sure if I got mine yet.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

I sold mine as I hate any paint chips, no matter how small. Ordered it again from Zavvi, and this one's worse. Both were in the same place on the back, on the trees near the top left.
Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

trebor8273 15th August 2013 12:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 358988)
I sold mine as I hate any paint chips, no matter how small. Ordered it again from Zavvi, and this one's worse. Both were in the same place on the back, on the trees near the top left.
Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

was same place on mine wonder if theirs a batch with same problem. postman just delivered these two

edit

just misread arrows lastest facebook post, i thought it said that steelbooks where in stock talk about wishful thinking!

https://www.facebook.com/ArrowVideo?...ation=timeline