Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 28th October 2013 01:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
today's deliveries, never seen ghost stories for Christmas before, saving it for Christmas but might watch one to see if i like it, might go with the signal man unless anyone has any other choices.

Delirium 28th October 2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 374293)
today's deliveries, never seen ghost stories for Christmas before, saving it for Christmas but might watch one to see if i like it, might go with the signal man unless anyone has any other choices.

A Warning to the Curious and Whistle and I'll Come to You are my favourites, followed by The Signalman.

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th October 2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

You could watch any on The Signalman disc as none are actually Ghost Stories for Christmas.

Stigma is my favourite off that disc. Very creepy and rather bloody.

Susan Foreman 28th October 2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 374262)
Attachment 123143

My Girlfriend surprised me with this yesterday. I have been after this for a long time it was hard to find and when i came across a copy it was never less than €50 seen it has high as €89 last week. Im so over the moon with this. This may cost me a few expensive dinners to thank her :lol:

Mr. Dusk. Don't be a cheapskate. Take your girlfriend out for lots of expansive dinners regardless of what she does for you

Us girls like that sort of things

Nordicdusk 28th October 2013 02:19 PM

Along with Savage Street i have just been told im getting a region free Blu Ray player. These are xmas gifts but she was just making sure they were ok. Are they ok ? Just the best gifts ever :lol:

Im so excited to be able to get all those sexy Scream Factory releases :woot:

Im a very lucky man this is a good day :woot:

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th October 2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 374305)
Mr. Dusk. Don't be a cheapskate. Take your girlfriend out for lots of expansive dinners regardless of what she does for you

Us girls like that sort of things

Besides it'll be better than watching Savage Streets. :nod:

Rondadoronron 28th October 2013 03:16 PM

not just for xmas

Quote:

Shouldn't worry about watching them at xmas,I've been watching that boxset all year round,there all class films.

trebor8273 28th October 2013 03:20 PM

Why is it called ghost stories for Christmas do any of the stories have anything to do with the silly season

Rondadoronron 28th October 2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 374320)
Why is it called ghost stories for Christmas do any of the stories have anything to do with the silly season

The actual films was always screened at Xmas on Tv,Lost Hearts for example the original story happens in march.

Susan Foreman 28th October 2013 04:42 PM

Doctor Who Complete 7th Series box set arrived this morning