Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

PaulD 6th December 2013 10:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Picked this up for just under a tenner on Amazon.com

trebor8273 6th December 2013 01:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
today's deliveries. hope seven samurai lives up to the hype, will be my first viewing.

trebor8273 6th December 2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 381897)
Picked this up for just under a tenner on Amazon.com

waiting for mine to be delivered, should be with me at weekend or early next week, cant wait to watch it

demonknight 6th December 2013 03:04 PM

Received Jack Frost DVD today. Still waiting on The Conjuring to arrive from Amazon in the States :)

Demoncrat 6th December 2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 381792)
two deliveries today. beyond the darkness is a blind buy and have never seen, so don't know what to expect. Q the winged serpent which i ordered 8 days before Chevy chase double bill has still not turned

Don't know if already posted my latest order from importcds. Here it is

Subspecies boxset
Dollman
Castle freak
Vampire circus
Horror express
The beast within
Thou shalt not kill except

Edit
Just checked beyond the darkness is region free even though it's says A on the back

Blue Holocaust is, er, unique. let us know what y'think!!!

oaxaca 6th December 2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 381918)
today's deliveries. hope seven samurai lives up to the hype, will be my first viewing.

Also got SEVEN SAMURAI through the post today! We're copying each other a bit lately :p

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th December 2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 381932)
Also got SEVEN SAMURAI through the post today! We're copying each other a bit lately :p

Trebor buys everything so you can't really help but pick up the same things. :tongue1:

oaxaca 6th December 2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 381945)
Trebor buys everything so you can't really help but pick up the same things. :tongue1:

Lol, that may be true but the same films keep getting delivered on the same day! Its like our postmen have a telepathic link. Perhaps they're Scanners? :p

trebor8273 6th December 2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 381945)

I don't buy everything, never bought twishite and never will!:lol:

Probably the only thing I can say that about

Edit
Just noticed import cds. Have dispatched beast within even though it's not out till thec17th!

oaxaca 6th December 2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 381948)
I don't buy everything, never bought twishite and never will!:lol:

Probably the only thing I can say that about

Edit
Just noticed import cds. Have dispatched beast within even though it's not out till thec17th!

Yeh they're good like that, they dispatched my order of CRAWLSPACE, BEAST WITHIN, WHIP AND THE THE BODY and X-RAY/SCHIZOID on the 3rd December even though the 1st 3 all have release dates of the 17th. Its good getting US blu's arrive in the UK before their release date in the states :D Just one of the many things I like about importcds.