Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 1st May 2014 11:54 AM

fantastic haul, think i will be picking up most of those myself

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st May 2014 11:56 AM

I had a shipping confirmation e-mail for Jess Franco's Demons this morning. Also, yesterday I received the Raro Video BD of Gang War in Milan and the standard Arrow Video Foxy Brown BD.

trebor8273 1st May 2014 11:59 AM

7 Attachment(s)
these movies turned up today which i ordered tuesday and picked the vita game up on PSN store.

Nordicdusk 1st May 2014 01:55 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Few picks from CEX this morning.
Attachment 134938 Attachment 134939 Attachment 134940

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st May 2014 02:06 PM

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is incredibly stupidly funny have you seen the 'Movie Film for Theaters'?

Hammer time 1st May 2014 02:18 PM

My TCM 2 arrow blu turned up from zavvi,got edition number 311,12 quid well spent

demonknight 1st May 2014 02:22 PM

The House on Sorority Row Blu from Scorpion releasing arrived earlier :)

Nordicdusk 1st May 2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 402080)
Aqua Teen Hunger Force is incredibly stupidly funny have you seen the 'Movie Film for Theaters'?

No i didnt see the movie i have only seen a hand full of episodes in a friends house a few years back and i loved it. I think i got a good deal for 4.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st May 2014 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 402088)
No i didnt see the movie i have only seen a hand full of episodes in a friends house a few years back and i loved it. I think i got a good deal for 4.

If you like Volume 1, you should definitely look to rent or buy Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters, which I haven't seen for quite a while, but I remember being really funny.

Nordicdusk 1st May 2014 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 402089)
If you like Volume 1, you should definitely look to rent or buy Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters, which I haven't seen for quite a while, but I remember being really funny.

Im gonna look online for it now that i know there is a movie. Cheers


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.