Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Sobral 23rd January 2015 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold6082 (Post 432792)
Looking (watching) 66 shock trailers dvd on ebay too. I seem to be into trailer & doc dvds atm. Anyone recomend some great horror doc/trailer dvds?

All 4 trailer comps put out by Nucleus Grindhouse Trailer Classics.

Sobral 23rd January 2015 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 432794)
Another fine blu-ray trailer collection is Trailer War from Drafthouse. Get the bundle with the poster, it's a beauty, and only $20 :cool:

Is this region locked? I believe at least some Drafthouse tites are.

Gold6082 23rd January 2015 10:32 AM

Thanks for the suggestions I personally am not region locked so will look into all.

Mojo 23rd January 2015 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buboven (Post 432738)
Has anyone used ParcelForce before and what were they like?

My mum just send a parcel that has someone Arrow Video purchases in it which was sent to my home address.

ParcelForce are a subsidiary of Royal Mail. I've used them before and never had any problems.

Andra Jai 23rd January 2015 03:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Finally pulled the trigger on this guy who will stand nicely next to my Tony Montana 1/6th figure

tele1962 23rd January 2015 03:54 PM

Placed my order for Rabid (Arrow) and hopefully pick up The Toxic Avenger 1&2 (88 Films) from HMV tomorrow. :)

trebor8273 23rd January 2015 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tele1962 (Post 432854)
Placed my order for Rabid (Arrow) and hopefully pick up The Toxic Avenger 1&2 (88 Films) from HMV tomorrow. :)

Where is the new HMV in newcastle?

Picked these up for 99p each on PSN it was not till after I bought that I found out on the ps4 movies are not downloaded when you buy only streamed

Poltrrgeist
Tromeo and Juliet
The hanging woman
Rabid grannies
Class of nukem high 2-3
Yeti a love story
Tromas war
Nightbeast
Beyond evil
Blood boobs and beast the story of don dohler
Bloodsucking freaks
Canniballistic the musical
Chillers
Frightmare
The last horror film
Monster in the closet
terror firmer

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 23rd January 2015 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 432856)
Where is the new HMV in newcastle?

28 Blackettbridge, intu Eldon Square – Google is your friend!

That is unless he means the one in the Metro Centre.

dustdevil 23rd January 2015 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold6082 (Post 432792)
I have been umming & arrr'ing over the former 3 above for ages as I have all 3 on scream factory & am not a double dipper often. But after doing some extensive research it seems Melting Mna,beast & Comet arrow releases smack the SF releases out of the water.

Not so much a surprise with melting man was the SF artwork sucks arse before even thinking about the barish bones.

Just curious but what is on the Arrow release thats not on the SF release of Melting Man ?

plasterface 23rd January 2015 08:27 PM

more stuff

dvds 2 quid each from the market:

the hills run red : Saw this in woolworths years ago and was under the mistaken impression it was an asylum rip off of the then recent hills have eyes remake. Just viewed it , watchable at best.

it's alive : been after this for ages, got the 2nd sequel a few weeks ago but was'nt impressed.

the sacrament

dead men don't die: looks dire

also got the legend of shelby the swampman season 1 box set from the works for 4 pound