Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Prince_Vajda 4th April 2015 03:34 PM

For what it's worth: according to an official email, my last AYM order from mid-March (three DVDs) was shipped from Kentucky, USA. The small packages' labels say ROYAL MAIL - POSTAGE PAID GB, and the return address is a business called KMUK, located in Harmondsworth, UK. The three DVDs were ordered the same day, and dispatched individually. The mailing labels did not reveal the worth of the goods inside.

Nordicdusk 4th April 2015 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 442890)
For what it's worth: according to an official email, my last AYM order from mid-March (three DVDs) was shipped from Kentucky, USA. The small packages' labels say ROYAL MAIL - POSTAGE PAID GB, and the return address is a business called KMUK, located in Harmondsworth, UK. The three DVDs were ordered the same day, and dispatched individually. The mailing labels did not reveal the worth of the goods inside.

I always get mine the same way never more than one in a parcel and never the price on the outside.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 4th April 2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 442891)
I always get mine the same way never more than one in a parcel and never the price on the outside.

Ditto.

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th April 2015 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 442892)
Ditto.

I wish i'd kept the package for X-ray as that was a sturdy brown cardboard affair with the value on.

It went in the fortnightly paper collection on Wednesday. :mmph:

:focus:

Anyone else picked up anything interesting recently?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 4th April 2015 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 442894)
I wish i'd kept the package for X-ray as that was a sturdy brown cardboard affair with the value on.

I always get my orders in jiffy bags from AYM. They must have a few different warehouses which ship/package in different ways.

Nordicdusk 4th April 2015 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 442894)

:focus:

Anyone else picked up anything interesting recently?

Usually get mine in a jiffy bag never a box.

tele1962 4th April 2015 03:55 PM

Was going to be Night Train Murders, but HMV have sold out in Newcastle and the Metrocenter, both said they are unsure if they will receive any more stock. :cry:

J Harker 4th April 2015 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 442845)
Add a tenner for customs and import charges at least.

How will they get charged?

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th April 2015 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 442899)
How will they get charged?

For being over the £15 import limit. HMRC take a percentage and then add £8 as a handling fee, which you'll have to pay at the sorting office.

trebor8273 4th April 2015 04:06 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Attachment 160511

Attachment 160512

Attachment 160513

Attachment 160514

Traded some stuff and got these from CEX

Attachment 160515

Attachment 160516

Went to HMV to get night train murders but all 9 copy's, had been sold and don't know when they will get more stock.