All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151400Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st August 2017, 07:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Thinking of buying this but for some reason I'm not sure if its 100% legit .
For some reason my instinct tell me its a copy ..

Star Wars: The Complete Saga DVD (I,II,III,IV, V, VI, VII 13-Disc Box Set 1-7 | eBay
looking at the box and disc from photo it one of those dodgy Chinese bootlegs.
keirarts likes this.
Old 21st August 2017, 07:32 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
looking at the box and disc from photo it one of those dodgy Chinese bootlegs.
That's what I was thinking
Old 22nd August 2017, 09:51 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

today's deliveries
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 61T6wb6-l5L.jpg (76.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 81bnUiNMQJL._SL1500_.jpg (88.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg download (4).jpg (24.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 91EAXE1PLEL._SL1500_.jpg (101.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 91xeJflwv3L._SL1500_.jpg (99.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 22nd August 2017, 11:35 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Ordered a blu-ray of John Landis' Animal House for seven pounds. PQ is apparently nothing too special (but still a substantial improvement over dvd) so that's probably a fair price. Fun film.
Old 22nd August 2017, 01:51 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
today's deliveries
Have you started The Lost Legacy? How is it? Been thinking about picking that one up.

Haven't purchased any films recently; I'm a bit addicted to buying Funko Pops at the moment. Just ordered the entire Stranger Things set. (That wasn't cheap!)

Currently going over what's coming out over the next few months and planning my purchases =)
Old 22nd August 2017, 02:00 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyCole View Post
Have you started The Lost Legacy? How is it? Been thinking about picking that one up.

Haven't purchased any films recently; I'm a bit addicted to buying Funko Pops at the moment. Just ordered the entire Stranger Things set. (That wasn't cheap!)

Currently going over what's coming out over the next few months and planning my purchases =)
Demogorgon must have been bad price wise

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk
keirarts and KatyCole like this.
Old 22nd August 2017, 02:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:

played it for a couple of hours, if enjoy the other uncharted games you will enjoy it. dont how far i'm through but its supposed to be the same length as the other games, so for its price its a bargain
keirarts, bleakshaun and KatyCole like this.
Old 22nd August 2017, 02:24 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakshaun View Post
Demogorgon must have been bad price wise
Oh, you have no idea. The regular version wasn't a problem - managed to snag that for £9.99. It's the "Chase" version that cost me a bit. Ended up paying £35 for that one alone! I see that it’s rising in price, however, so I’m happy I didn’t end up holding out on that.

Must admit, they look fantastic, though! Just waiting for the last of them to arrive (some are still pre-orders). Things can quickly get out of hand when it comes to Funko Pops! =P

Quote:
played it for a couple of hours, if enjoy the other uncharted games you will enjoy it. dont how far i'm through but its supposed to be the same length as the other games, so for its price its a bargain
That's good to hear! I’m a bit annoyed at myself for not pre-ordering it. Would have gotten Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy for free. I’ll probably pick this up sometime during the week. Big fan of the previous Uncharted titles.
Old 22nd August 2017, 02:28 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Oh, you have no idea. The regular version wasn't a problem - managed to snag that for £9.99. It's the "Chase" version that cost me a bit. Ended up paying £35 for that one alone! I see that it’s rising in price, however, so I’m happy I didn’t end up holding out on that.

Must admit, they look fantastic, though! Just waiting for the last of them to arrive (some are still pre-orders). Things can quickly get out of hand when it comes to Funko Pops! =P

That's good to hear! I’m a bit annoyed at myself for not pre-ordering it. Would have gotten Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy for free. I’ll probably pick this up sometime during the week. Big fan of the previous Uncharted titles.

Well that's lucky, I seen it once at a local comic shop going for £60 and my jaw dropped. Although with 2 of the figures I got, I was lucky I got them when I did

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk
keirarts and KatyCole like this.
Old 22nd August 2017, 02:35 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:

as its not out till tomorrow , think if you order now you should still get code, i was expecting jak to be a remaster but its one of those ps2 classic remasters, the whole game is just over1gb

edit

shopto were i orderd mine yesterday after cancelling amazon order,still have jak listed in description

https://www.shopto.net/video-games/p...he-lost-legacy
keirarts, bleakshaun and KatyCole like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!