Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

platostotal 28th September 2017 05:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Picked these up today, WHD BD was £3 and the 2 DVD were a paltry 50p each, got Evil Dead 2 just for the far superior cover compared the 'white' newer dvd cover.

So mindless action, comedy & class horror all for £4:)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 28th September 2017 06:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
:woot: :clap:

Susan Foreman 29th September 2017 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 552220)
Trebor's already preordered Transformers 9: Revenge of the Gullible on 8KHD.

Sorta related...I actually know someone who has got a 4G television aerial, and a 4G Signal Booster. He is now going round, proudly bragging to people about the 8G television set-up he has!

keirarts 29th September 2017 08:26 AM

3 Attachment(s)
A few pick-ups.

Shakes and Clue are about £6-£7 on wowhd. Survival quest was from music magpie. A bit dearer but not much, given how hard it is to get I jumped on it.

Attachment 196718 Attachment 196719

Attachment 196720

keirarts 29th September 2017 08:29 AM

And yes. I'm aware of how shit the sleeve art is for Clue. I may just see if I can photoshop a version using the UK DVD art.

Also just renewed my house insurance through British Gas. As a reward I get a stupid penguin toy and £80 Amazon gift vouchers. Guess which one I'm more pleased about.

Justin101 29th September 2017 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 552391)
And yes. I'm aware of how shit the sleeve art is for Clue. I may just see if I can photoshop a version using the UK DVD art.

Also just renewed my house insurance through British Gas. As a reward I get a stupid penguin toy and £80 Amazon gift vouchers. Guess which one I'm more pleased about.

Does Clue have the alternative endings? I've still never seen it despite it being on Netflix :lol: I reckon I'll really enjoy it too.

keirarts 29th September 2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 552392)
Does Clue have the alternative endings? I've still never seen it despite it being on Netflix :lol: I reckon I'll really enjoy it too.

Theatrically it had a different ending depending on the cinema you went to. The DVD had all of them. Not sure about the blu ray. If you haven't seen it then it's well worth seeking out
Far better than it has any right to be considering it's based on a board game. Incredibly entertaining.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th September 2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 552394)
Theatrically it had a different ending depending on the cinema you went to. The DVD had all of them. Not sure about the blu ray. If you haven't seen it then it's well worth seeking out
Far better than it has any right to be considering it's based on a board game. Incredibly entertaining.

Does anyone have any idea what happens with the Amazon Video stream? Does it have all three endings after the film or just one of them?

I haven't seen it, so don't want to skip to the end of the film to find out, so would be grateful if someone who has seen it and has Amazon Prime could have a look.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B00FYNV8LI

trebor8273 29th September 2017 11:08 AM

2 Attachment(s)
ordered these two direct from 88 films.

marvinnashsear 29th September 2017 11:28 AM

The Chase arrived this morning. And ordered The Apartment and Wolf. Also ordered a film called Kill 'em All. Never seen it but it was only 90p off music magpie. Might be crap but it does have "very strong bloody violence" according to the bbfc so that's something.