Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

WowBobWow 19th May 2018 01:51 PM

Just bought seasons 1-6 of Game Of Thrones on Blu-ray. Haven’t seen a single episode so looking forward to it.

gag 19th May 2018 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WowBobWow (Post 575937)
Just bought seasons 1-6 of Game Of Thrones on Blu-ray. Haven’t seen a single episode so looking forward to it.

Neither have I :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 19th May 2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WowBobWow (Post 575937)

I hope you enjoy it. If you do, you'll be looking to buy the seventh season when you're halfway through the sixth!

Demdike@Cult Labs 19th May 2018 02:50 PM

4 Attachment(s)
This weeks new arrivals.

The first two i ordered with Skull Points from 88 yesterday. Now with their free postage and first class mail they are a very inviting prospect to order from.

The second two are from Network. Very reasonable prices now they price match everywhere else - actually cheaper than their sale prices.

monkeypedro 19th May 2018 09:59 PM

9 Attachment(s)
The two Blue Underground titles were from the Wowhd promotion. The Vinegar syndrome titles , Hateful Eight, the Chinese movie Aftershock and Au Hasard Balthazar were from private sellers. The Vinegar syndrome ones only cost £25 for all four as were missing the dvd's. In This Corner of the World was from Fopp at the recently reduced price of £6.

The rest from Music Magpie including a nice and cheap Marx Brothers box set which came sealed as new. It is worth checking Music Magpie for bargains as in the last day or so they seemed to be having a clear out and have reduced the prices on many items as this evening i have just spent around £100 on about 40 bluray titles including box sets and imports.

Demdike@Cult Labs 19th May 2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 575964)
The rest from Music Magpie including a nice and cheap Marx Brothers box set which came sealed as new. It is worth checking Music Magpie for bargains as in the last day or so they seemed to be having a clear out and have reduced the prices on many items as this evening i have just spent around £100 on about 40 bluray titles including box sets and imports.

I presume the imports are via Ebay as i never see region one discs on their main website?

monkeypedro 19th May 2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 575965)
I presume the imports are via Ebay as i never see region one discs on their main website?

Yes, i only order from Music Magpie from their Ebay account as seem to list so much more stuff then their website.

gag 19th May 2018 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 575966)
Yes, i only order from Music Magpie from their Ebay account as seem to list so much more stuff then their website.

Without sounding thick how do i do that ?

gag 20th May 2018 12:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
During yesterday and today various times and sites I've gone on a it of a spending spree

But I forgot :lol: what I've ordered so we have to see what turns up in the post :nod:

But here some stuff I've ordered

Superstitions cex £4
White day a ps4 supernatural game
Worms
Another ps4
Got cut and run of eBay

monkeypedro 20th May 2018 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 575970)
Without sounding thick how do i do that ?

This is the link to their Ebay account https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/DVDs-Film..._sac=1&_sop=12.

All you need to do is play with the search options to find stuff. I would advise if unsure of an item listed check the Ean number in google to do some research and verify what it is before buying as sometimes no picture or a bad description.