Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

MuckyFunster 16th August 2020 01:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Two fo free from a help yo self box one of my neighbours had sat out at the kerbside [emoji106] [emoji106]

Attachment 227024

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 16th August 2020 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuckyFunster (Post 632980)
Two fo free from a help yo self box one of my neighbours had sat out at the kerbside [emoji106] [emoji106]

Attachment 227024

BMX Bandits is great fun – have you seen it before?

nosferatu42 16th August 2020 01:25 PM

Result...:cool:

MuckyFunster 16th August 2020 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 632984)
BMX Bandits is great fun – have you seen it before?

No never seen it before. I remember it being featured in the “Not Quite Hollywood” docu/film, so was quite happy to see it in the box! I’ve seen Valachi Papers before, but years ago. I love a bit of Bronson!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th August 2020 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuckyFunster (Post 632980)

I think that's how Trebor comes by the majority of his 'purchases' except the boxes are actually inside houses and don't say 'Help yo self' on them :lol:

Sorry, Treb, just messin' with you. :)

nosferatu42 16th August 2020 02:43 PM

Treb is just marauding and pillaging the shit outta life.;)

Nostalgic 16th August 2020 02:45 PM

The Man Who Laughs & Gamera set arrived today.....amazing releases! Not enough time in the day!

nosferatu42 16th August 2020 07:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Charity shop pick ups-

Attachment 227028 Attachment 227029

Both for £8, I kinda knew what i was getting myself into with the 100 film set but couldn't resist. A smorgasbord of sub standard you tube print films, but for that price something spurned me on.

Mill Creek should be re named Shit Creek by law of the trade description act, they've even got a nice computer graphic intro that is supposed to be some kinda water wheel , but just looks like a toilet roll dispensing bad film stock.

Still there's a shit load of discs and a lot of films that are that obscure i'd never heard of em, and a few i was aware of but have never seen so i'm up for the Bloody pit of horror and Frankenstein 80. either ways. Also it shows what a shoddy shit show is going on that i've got 2 copies of Sisters of Death whilst they forgot about the Vampire's night orgy. Tosspots.:pop2:

vedroloom 17th August 2020 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvinnashsear (Post 630594)
I really enjoyed this. Thought Pollyanna did a good job. It's nowhere near as disturbing as The Woman in terms of violence, obviously with the 15 cert but it does have a bit of a go at religion. If anybody's interested the US blu ray is region free. Just out of interest, does the dvd have any extras cos the blu ray has a commentary and 20 odd minute featurette?

this is very interesting. I will look for it.

MrBarlow 17th August 2020 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vedroloom (Post 633125)
this is very interesting. I will look for it.

I recommend the trilogy vedroloom, you won't be disappointed.