Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 26th March 2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 138749)
Cover alone is worth it Stephen! :lol:

It sure is. That's the reason I bought the UK release and got shot of my R1 disc.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 26th March 2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 138720)
Love the first Howling but not seen the sequels!

Same here. I'm not sure whether to watch the sequels because I am now genuinely curious or whether they will sully my memories of the original. Conversely, though, they may make the first Howling appear even better than I remember it being! Hmm, to rent or not to rent...

bdc 26th March 2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 138749)
These arrived this week!:woot:

:thumb:

Stephen@Cult Labs 26th March 2011 07:34 PM

At the very least, you'll get the amazing sight of sybil Danning repeatedly ripping off her top during the end credits of Howling II. Worth the price alone!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 26th March 2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 138779)
At the very least, you'll get the amazing sight of sybil Danning repeatedly ripping off her top during the end credits of Howling II. Worth the price alone!

On to my Lovefilm list it goes -- I can be very easily pleased at times!

Kyle 26th March 2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 138779)

that is the only good part of the whole film though, ahh actually to see the man like this is also a laugh, what was he thinking :P

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i259/aoki69/aaaaa.jpg

Stephen@Cult Labs 26th March 2011 07:58 PM

:lol: If only well all looked so cool.

pedromonkey 26th March 2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 138698)
Cheese of the highest order. Very nice. :)

never seen it and along with American Werewolf, the original is one of my fave werewolf movies, only ordered it because it was 2.99 on play and is the Optimum release.

pedromonkey 26th March 2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 138683)
Where do you get the time to watch all of these? I'm sure I buy less things than you, rent films from Lovefilm and I still have a huge pile of unwatched discs! Even then, I can't resist the urge to buy more, just in case I don't have anything new to watch -- that's probably a state of mind shared by most people on here.

i have no life nos, i spend most of the time in work or at home watching films, i get paid fortnightly so i have a bit of spend then nothing, i never pay more than 10.00 for a dvd and usually get dvds that are in offers, as for blu rays, due to the higher price than dvd, i don't buy that many.
I bought 6 dvds on amazon the other day that cost a penny each and with postage of 1.26 they came to about 6 quid. I also get 10 free rentals aweek working for blockbuster but have really gotten bored of new stuff so im working through the stuff i haven't seen at the moment.

Dvd collecting is an absolute addiction and because of this i have over 2000 of the little blighters. hope that answers the question.

nekromantik 26th March 2011 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 138820)
i have no life nos, i spend most of the time in work or at home watching films, i get paid fortnightly so i have a bit of spend then nothing, i never pay more than 10.00 for a dvd and usually get dvds that are in offers, as for blu rays, due to the higher price than dvd, i don't buy that many.
I bought 6 dvds on amazon the other day that cost a penny each and with postage of 1.26 they came to about 6 quid. I also get 10 free rentals aweek working for blockbuster but have really gotten bored of new stuff so im working through the stuff i haven't seen at the moment.

Dvd collecting is an absolute addiction and because of this i have over 2000 of the little blighters. hope that answers the question.

:lol:

getting paid every 2 weeks is awesome! Im just worried once I get job im gonna go crazy with DVD and Blu shopping :eek: