Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

gag 25th August 2020 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 633793)
I'm one of the few here who thinks The Babadook is a great film. I hope you like it as much as I do.

I did see it when first come out but do need a 2nd viewing tho, bought last night just got now in first post, blimey that was quick, but they’ve sent a dvd not blu ray.

trebor8273 25th August 2020 02:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Arrived today

g053584398 25th August 2020 02:22 PM

I don't often post on this thread when I receive things, although that is mainly because I usually forget to. Today I finally received my package from Severin. Although I haven't opened it yet, it should hopefully contain the following:

Al Adamson: The Masterpiece Collection, Bahia Blanca, The Complete Lenzi/Baker Giallo Collection, Jack the Ripper [European Version], Byleth, Night Killer, Robowar, The Beast in Heat, Emanuelle and Francoise, Escape From Women's Prison, Jack The Ripper, And Now The Screaming Starts, Zulu Dawn, Ashanti, Shopping and The Uncanny.

I also recently received a more or less mint Lost - Series 1-6 - Complete on Blu-ray for under fourteen quid and I also picked up all five seasons of Boardwalk Empire on Blu-ray for a decent price.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 25th August 2020 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 633793)
I'm one of the few here who thinks The Babadook is a great film. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Likewise,it was great.:nod:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 25th August 2020 08:09 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Three from Deutschland.:cool:

nosferatu42 25th August 2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g053584398 (Post 633817)
I don't often post on this thread when I receive things, although that is mainly because I usually forget to. Today I finally received my package from Severin. Although I haven't opened it yet, it should hopefully contain the following:

Al Adamson: The Masterpiece Collection, Bahia Blanca, The Complete Lenzi/Baker Giallo Collection, Jack the Ripper [European Version], Byleth, Night Killer, Robowar, The Beast in Heat, Emanuelle and Francoise, Escape From Women's Prison, Jack The Ripper, And Now The Screaming Starts, Zulu Dawn, Ashanti, Shopping and The Uncanny.

I also recently received a more or less mint Lost - Series 1-6 - Complete on Blu-ray for under fourteen quid and I also picked up all five seasons of Boardwalk Empire on Blu-ray for a decent price.

That package sounds as though it cost a serious amount. (slightly jealous)

did you sell your soul to Severin or something??

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th August 2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 633858)
That package sounds as though it cost a serious amount. (slightly jealous)

did you sell your soul to Severin or something??

No, paid on his card to Severin but sold his soul to a Royal Mail delivery office when he collected his parcel.

nosferatu42 25th August 2020 10:15 PM

Sold his soul to Severin and his arse to the royal mail.:lol:

J Harker 25th August 2020 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 633786)
Babadook I know there not a great love for this film on here , but for £1:50 on blu ray, well what the heck why not.

Excellent film gag.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nostalgic 25th August 2020 11:05 PM

Borley Rectory just arrived!
Looking forward to this based on the talent involved!