Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th June 2021 03:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Took some stuff into CEX today. I saw the Star Wars box set on Tuesday when i visited and decided i wanted it. It's in good condition. I'm very wary of box sets from there and their condition. It's the complete saga - Episodes 1-6. ;) Nine discs.

davcol 4th June 2021 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 653662)
Took some stuff into CEX today. I saw the Star Wars box set on Tuesday when i visited and decided i wanted it. It's in good condition. I'm very wary of box sets from there and their condition. It's the complete saga - Episodes 1-6. ;) Nine discs.

I enjoyed the Night Evelyn came out of the Grave and Predator 2. Not overly familiar with the rest.

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th June 2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davcol (Post 653667)
I enjoyed the Night Evelyn came out of the Grave and Predator 2. Not overly familiar with the rest.

Yeah, Evelyn's great. I'll never get rid of the NoShame box set with that and The Red Queen Kills Seven Times plus the Red Queen figurine.

davcol 4th June 2021 04:44 PM

Red Queen is another i enjoyed. Noshame were known for releasing top quality products. I wondered if that's where Shameless got their name from or a coincidence ?

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th June 2021 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davcol (Post 653672)
Red Queen is another i enjoyed. Noshame were known for releasing top quality products. I wondered if that's where Shameless got their name from or a coincidence ?

Good point. And my answer is that i have no idea. :lol:

g053584398 4th June 2021 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 653668)
Yeah, Evelyn's great. I'll never get rid of the NoShame box set with that and The Red Queen Kills Seven Times plus the Red Queen figurine.

I still have that one as well! A very cool release.

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th June 2021 06:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Other new arrivals this week.

Nordicdusk 6th June 2021 08:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 233807

Picked this t shirt up today.

trebor8273 6th June 2021 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davcol (Post 653645)
Got these two for a combined price of 11 pounds.

Who ever did that artwork for Dracula should be taking outside and giving a good kicking!

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th June 2021 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 653828)
Who ever did that artwork for Dracula should be taking outside and giving a good kicking!

I'm presuming that's just a slip case like the dvd had when re-released a couple of years ago. It's truly crap isn't it.

Taste the Blood of Dracula is a film i really want on Blu but i'm sure the minute i shell out my £7.99 for it then HMV will announce it for the Premium Collection.