Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th April 2011 06:38 PM

Just ordered Nude Nuns with Big Guns from the director of Run Bitch Run.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 12th April 2011 06:47 PM

I've just ordered The Case of the Scorpion's Tail, Short Night of Glass Dolls and the limited edition Blu-ray of The Evil Dead as the previous one I bought was only the single disc version.

Kyle 12th April 2011 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 142545)
Plus Spirited Away next to Wolf Creek! I'd never heard of The Orphan Killer prior to this so would be interested in your thoughts.

my dvds defo need some sort of order putting on them, will let everyone know about TOK later tonight :)

nekromantik 12th April 2011 07:50 PM

Movietyme shipped my copy of Dorm today even after 2 emails they still shipped it to the original address when I had told them to change it. Now I will have to wait till end of the month before I get to see it.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 12th April 2011 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 142200)
I've got 6 now (Maniac, The Prowler, Living Dead at Manchester Morgue, Daughters of Darkness, The Toolbox Murders and now Vigilante). How about yourself BE??

Circle of Iron, The Crazies and Stendhal Syndrome are going to be my next purchases come pay day!!:pop2:

Also cannot wait for The Nesting and Torso to arrive on blu. And I'm convinced I read or heard somewhere that they were going to release Zombie Flesh Eaters on BD at some point!? (maybe I've been dreaming!? :p)

I have: The Bird with the Crystal Plumage, Daughters of Darkness, The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue, Maniac, The New York Ripper, The Toolbox Murders and Vampyres so far.

I think The Crazies, Dead & Buried, The Prowler, and Two Evil Eyes will be my next BU Blu purchases.

Like you, I'm also really looking forward to The Nesting and Torso.

Zombie Flesh Eaters is indeed supposed to be arriving from BU later on this year - an essential purchase, for sure. :cool:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 12th April 2011 09:34 PM

I own exactly the same as you and will probably join you in purchasing those titles, so it's a case of 'snap'!

nekromantik 12th April 2011 10:13 PM

i still need to get Living Dead at Manchester Morgue.
Waiting to see if I can grab a bargin anywhere as atm £13 is cheapest.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 12th April 2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 142589)
I own exactly the same as you and will probably join you in purchasing those titles, so it's a case of 'snap'!

Snap indeed! :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 142595)
i still need to get Living Dead at Manchester Morgue.
Waiting to see if I can grab a bargin anywhere as atm £13 is cheapest.

£11.26 + £1.26 delivery from Movie Mars

It's where I got mine from.

nekromantik 12th April 2011 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 142600)
Snap indeed! :lol:

£11.26 + £1.26 delivery from Movie Mars

It's where I got mine from.

ah kool.
did it take a week to get to you or longer?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 13th April 2011 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 142603)
ah kool.
did it take a week to get to you or longer?

About a week, yeah. I ordered Toolbox Murders from the same seller and that came a couple of days before.