Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 31st July 2020 07:28 PM

Jay and Silent Bob Reboot (2019) ★★★½

Quote:

Jay and Silent Bob embark on a cross-country mission to stop Hollywood from rebooting the film based on their comic book counterparts Bluntman and Chronic.
Okay, so it's not the best film in the View Askewniverse, though Kevin Smith does a clever enough job to lampoon the same film he's created to generate enough laughs and touching moments with New Jersey's favourite marijuana enthusiasts to make this an enjoyable and engaging film.

Harley Quinn Smith will never be an A-list actress, but she has enough screen presence here to never seem out of her depth with Jason Mewes and her now-svelte father.

It's a which knows its target audience and has enough callbacks to the likes of Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (plus the recent Marvel and DC films) to make it a smart and engaging watch. I have a feeling I'll be giving all the films in the View Askewniverse another watch in the not too distant future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyQyEvX9eaY

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 31st July 2020 07:40 PM

Waltz with Bashir (2008) ★★★★½

Quote:

Director and Israeli army veteran Ari Folman interviews friends and former soldiers about their memories of the 1982 Lebanon war and especially the Sabra and Shatila massacre in Beirut. The usage of animation enabled Folman to illustrate their personal memories and dreams.
I've only seen this once, probably a decade ago, and I remember thinking it was a powerful and compelling film. This second viewing hasn't changed my opinion – it's probably underscored that initial reaction.

This is a very important film, one which doesn't shy away from the realities of the atrocities committed during the Israeli invasion of Lebanon, and the final few minutes are amongst the most powerful pieces of cinema ever made.

Please do not dismiss it if you do not usually watch animated films – it's an astonishing and unforgettable film, one which should reach as wide an audience as possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoM-L62peIo

Blue Jasmine (2013) ★★★★

Quote:

After experiencing a traumatic misfortune, Jasmine French, a wealthy woman from New York, moves to San Francisco to live with her foster sister Ginger and the firm purpose of getting a new life, but she will be haunted by anxiety and memories of the past.
This appears to be Woody Allen's version of A Streetcar Named Desire, and one which sees the auteur near top form. It's a brilliantly written and skilfully directed film, but the plaudits must go to Cate Blanchett, whose performance is probably the best of her long and distinguished career, and one of the finest by any actor this century.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_f--aY0poI

Justin101 31st July 2020 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 631639)
Inland Empire (2006)

David Lynch's final film to date seems a more personal experience for him than it is to the viewer. Shot entirely digitally it never feels cinematic and the sound quality is often variable ranging from inaudible to ear shattering at times.

It's the only Lynch film I've not seen, it's too intimidating with the loose 'plot', the 3hr running time and the scuzzy digital video. I'm sure I'll watch it at some point but I'm going to have to be in a special place before I do :lol:

trebor8273 31st July 2020 09:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw61uyA0F8A

The movie that started the juggernaut and gave the world James Bond. Someone is trying to sabotage the American space program which leads Bond too the evil Doctor No. Has one of it not the most iconic scenes of the series with Honey Ryder coming out of the water. 8/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9AeIdMQqR8

Bond is sent to find the lektor a Russian decoding machine which could cause havoc for the world, these hands just happening to belong too S.P.E.C.T.E.R. 8/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysKRS4aVY-8

While it's not on the same level as King Kong and can be seeing a more kid friendly Kong, but it's still highly enjoyable thanks largely too Harryhausen amazing work with Joe who comes too life and feels like a member of the cast and was easily my favourite. 8/10

Now watching Demon Seed.

iank 31st July 2020 09:29 PM

The Conjuring 2. The Warren's head to Blighty to help an embattled family under siege from a malevolent spirit. This didn't really do it for me this time, to be honest. Maybe we've seen too much of this sort of stuff, or maybe it's just not very good, but while there's some scary stuff in the first half (principally before the Warren's actually arrive) it just gets very silly later on. I say again, the old man is scarier than the nun, which just looks comical to me. :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 31st July 2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 631684)
It's the only Lynch film I've not seen, it's too intimidating with the loose 'plot', the 3hr running time and the scuzzy digital video. I'm sure I'll watch it at some point but I'm going to have to be in a special place before I do :lol:

I first saw it when it was originally released on dvd and hated it. I just this week bought it again and did enjoy it more - mainly Laura Dern's performance - so i won't be getting rid of it a second time.

Justin101 31st July 2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 631690)
I first saw it when it was originally released on dvd and hated it. I just this week bought it again and did enjoy it more - mainly Laura Dern's performance - so i won't be getting rid of it a second time.

I must admit that Laura Dern is a selling point for me! I might pick up the DVD used and give it a spin.

Demdike@Cult Labs 31st July 2020 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 631692)
I must admit that Laura Dern is a selling point for me! I might pick up the DVD used and give it a spin.

It's in Music Magpie's 2 for £3 deal so no great loss if you hate it.

nicholasrope 31st July 2020 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 631541)
The Hidden (1987)

https://basementrejects.com/wp-conte...view-alien.jpg

How on earth have I never seen this 80's sci-fi actioner? Kyle Maclachlan looking dashing as a young FBI agent searching for a guy with no previous criminal record but has just been on a 2 week long killing spree, something must be wrong, right? The cop assigned to work with him certainly thinks so.

I honestly had loads of fun with this, right from the start with the shoot-out in the bank and a high speed chase through LA in a Ferrari, right up the end with a crazy gun fight in the Police Station. I laughed out loud when Danny Trejo pops up on screen for roughly 3 seconds to spit some words and get shot in the chest - he gets a screen credit for it though!

It's been a good week for me discovering some 80's gems that everyone else already knows about with this and 10 to Midnight!

This one was a childhood favorite of mine, still entertaining

nicholasrope 31st July 2020 10:43 PM

Final Impact, A View To A Kill & Voyage Of The Dawn Treader

3 Attachment(s)
Final Impact

PM Entertainment Group film in which Lorenzo Lamas is a washed up ex Kickboxing Champion who trains an up and comer to defeat the man who sent him into retirement. Follows all the clichés but I enjoyed it.

A View To A Kill

Roger Moore is Bond where he's after industrialist (Christopher Walken) who plans to create a worldwide microchip monopoly by destroying California's Silicon Valley. Grace Jones is his henchwoman. One of the better Bond films with one of the best Theme Songs from Duran Duran.

BTW, what is with all the awful covers that the DVD's and Blu-Rays that the James Bond Collection Re-Releases had when the original covers were so muc better?

Voyage Of The Dawn Treader

Lucy and Edmund return to Narnia with their very annoying cousin Eustace (Played brilliantly by Nicholas Hoult) where they meet up with Prince Caspian for a trip across the sea aboard the royal ship The Dawn Treader. Along the way they encounter dragons, dwarves, merfolk, and a band of lost warriors before reaching the edge of the world in order to rescue missing villagers. If you liked the other installments then you'll enjoy this.

Reverend Goat Boy 1st August 2020 04:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
A trilogy of espionage films from the 60s starring Tom Adams as British secret agent Charles Vine. He does a fine job parodying the James Bond character with some very well delivered one liners.

Licensed to Kill (1965)
Where the Bullets Fly (1966)
Somebody’s Stolen Our Russian Spy (1968)

Demoncrat 1st August 2020 09:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Do Or Die (1991, Andy Sidaris)

Is this almost the ultimate flick? Almost, but not quite due to shoehorning Erik Estrada into the L.E.T.H.A.L. gang somewhat (he obviously missed his flight home after GUNS :laugh:) but there is still much to enjoy! Molokai Cargo are back in the swing of things chasing Mr Myagi (Blofelding LF in his scenes btw) of all people. The scenery is as always loverly. The song this time is a tinge too comedic for my tastes, but her outfit makes up for any harmonic discrepancies cough wink.

Dave Boy 1st August 2020 09:39 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 226595
THE TIME MACHINE (1960)

Great adaptation of the HG Wells story. I love the first tests of the machine where we see the candle burn down, the clock hands spinning around and the changing fashions in the shop window.
I remember seeing this as a kid and the rapid decay of the Morlock near the end stuck in my mind for ages.

Attachment 226596
THE BRIDGE AT REMAGEN (1969)

Based on events in 1945, an exciting war movie that did not so so well on it's theatrical run. Possibly due to the war in Vietnam taking it's toll on the movie going public. An infectious main title theme that way back I remember recording on a small tape recorder off the TV and telling everyone to be quite!

Demdike@Cult Labs 1st August 2020 01:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They Nest (2000)

Excellent little horror chiller about a stressed alcoholic Doctor who moves to a remote island off the coast of Maine. The locals don't take to his presence but there's also a far greater problem which soon crawls it's way into island life.

Where They Nest really succeeds is in the writing, the strong acting, the characters and their stories. I actually cared about them rather than simply hoping they would be the next bug fodder. It's a really well written film with good locations and a pace that quickly picks up.

The fact it's a made for tv movie means it's not as gory as some movies of this ilk but it also doesn't skimp either, however you won't see any chest bursting cockroaches which may disappoint some. Thankfully the bug scenes are very realistic and don't smack of Sci-Fy channel CGI meaning it really isn't a film for those squeamish of creepy crawlies.

ArgentoFan1987 1st August 2020 06:47 PM

Hellgate (1989)

1 Attachment(s)
It's been a long, long time guys, but I'm back!

Last night, I watched Hellnight.

A supernatuaral horor film in which a group of teens(?) tell of an urban legend about a bunch of bikers kidnapping and murdering a girl in the 1950's.

Years later her distraught father brings get back to life with a crystal-thing that shoots lasers and makes goldfish explode. As a ghost, she then seduces a man and spends most of her time naked, as teens inverstigate the legend or something... the plot doesn't make much sense.

Quite an entertaining film, with some of the funniest unintentional laughs I've ever had in a film for quite some time. It also uses slow motion in every single action scene, taking up about five minutes of screen time.

5.5/10

Demdike@Cult Labs 1st August 2020 06:51 PM

Welcome back Argentofan. :welcome:

Hellgate is definitely terrible but also strangely watchable, i suppose it's a car crash film where you can't look away.

ArgentoFan1987 1st August 2020 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 631799)
Welcome back Argentofan. :welcome:

Hellgate is definitely terrible but also strangely watchable, i suppose it's a car crash film where you can't look away.

oh, yeah, it's definitely a very bad film, but I was really entertained. Some bad films are too boring to be entertaining, but like you said, I couldn't take my eyes off this one! It's far from boring. :lol:

J Harker 1st August 2020 08:46 PM

I like Hellgate. Have never understood the bad rep.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Inspector Abberline 1st August 2020 09:15 PM

Rage

Primal Rage..(1988)
Primal Rage starts out like a teen frat movie,with the usual geek's and dorks against the muscle headed jocks... Combine this with the campus scientist played by a pony tailed Bo Stevenson,who is experimenting on monkeys,I can't remember what the reason was,I'm sure it wasn't important... Anyway one of the reporters for school newspaper decide to break into the laboratories, only to get bitten by the angry simian,who then dives through the window and then is flattened by a cop car...Well as we all know by now, being bitten by a monkey is nearly just as bad as spanking one,as this lead's to all sorts of trouble,like going around killing people and generally being a nuisance to everyone...Rage has elements of Demons,most notably because of the soundtrack and beats Danny Boyle's film 28 Days Later to the punch with its monkeys in a laboratory being released going awry...Co written by Umberto Lenzi,with special effects by Carlo Rambaldi,no surprise there considering it was directed by his son Vittorio Rambaldi, anybody who enjoyed Night of the Demon's or Demon's or any film that has the word demon in it,and likes 1980s movies about rabid baboons this is a must...high bonkers rating...

Deadite 2nd August 2020 11:04 AM

Split Second. Rutger Hauer wades through a London flooded due to rising sea levels, trying to track down a serial killer responsible for his partner's death years before. A decent enough film that seems to switch gears half-way through to generate a few laughs along with the relentless arsehole drive of Hauer's character. Lots of English actors in this one, Kim Cattrall, Pete Postelthwaite and Alun Armstrong among other. Kind of like a sci-fi Amsterdamned.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 2nd August 2020 11:15 AM

Welcome back Argentofan :welcome:

Despite its multiple flaws, I find Hellgate to be very watchable and enjoyable.

Rik 2nd August 2020 02:23 PM

I’ve never seen Hellgate, I bought the Arrow blu that was limited to 100 copies or whatever it was, never watched it and when I saw that CEX were paying £50 for it, off it went :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd August 2020 04:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Edge of Tomorrow (2014)

An enjoyable action sci-fi take on Groundhog Day with a splash of Starship Troopers and half a bottle of Tom Cruise into the mix.

Decent direction by Doug Liman with Emily Blunt leading a British tv support cast (Jonas Armstrong, Lara Pulver etal) this is the definition of a pure video game movie but it's watchable enough nonsense which is almost let down by the action packed finale which is too dark to make out everything that happens

Dave Boy 2nd August 2020 05:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 226660
EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SEX
(BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK) (1972)

Really funny (for me anyway) Woody Allen movie in which he takes seven sketches about sex subjects and injects his zany humour.

Attachment 226661
ESCAPE TO ATHENA (1979)

Allied prisoners of war are digging for ancient artefacts for the Germans on a Greek island.
The prisoners team up with a resistance movement and help to clear the Germans from the area and a hilltop monastery, always with hope of gaining the treasures from the monastery..

A mix of comedy and action in a movie from Lew Grade's ITC Entertainment.
Features a great motorcycle chase through small alleyways.
I always found the casting of Roger Moore as a German Officer rather curious though!

Inspector Abberline 2nd August 2020 06:36 PM

I married

I married a monster from outer space.(1958)
Bill leaves his stag party early on,only to get ambushed on the way,by a Martian who somehow manages to takes over Bills body...Of course Bills newly married wife starts to suspect that something is not what it should be... Marge starts to worry that Bill hasn't got her pregnant yet,so to celebrate there anniversary she gets Bill a dog,who immediately takes a dislike to Bill,so Bill strangles the mutt, although at first he considers caving the dog's head in with a hammer...Alien men are taking over the bodies of earth men so they can basically shag earth females.. While the plot is pure science fiction hokum,it's filmed very much more in the style of the film noir,and obviously owes a huge dept to Invasion of the Body Snatchers ,made a couple of years previously...Tom Tryon does an excellent job acting all wooden,like he was brain washed and taken over by an alien being, perhaps he was who knows...Gloria Talbott does an admirable job of being the paranoid wife,who finds out what really happened to her Bill..I Married covers all the 1950s movie bases, paranoia, sexual politics and scary looking aliens... not bonkers,but close...

J Harker 2nd August 2020 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 631873)
Attachment 226660

EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SEX

(BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK) (1972)

Really funny (for me anyway) Woody Allen movie in which he takes seven sketches about sex subjects and injects his zany humour.

I can't stand Woody Alan and could never bear to watch an actual movie of his, but the scene in this with Gene Wilder and the Armenian shepherd is hysterical.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 2nd August 2020 07:54 PM

Bugsy Malone (1976) ★★★★½

I've seen Bugsy Malone loads of times since first watching it on TV and then VHS when I was a kid. I remember it being exciting and funny when I was young, and watching it as an adult, someone who is cine-literate and can recognise all the in jokes and references, makes it an even richer and amusing watch.

It might be cruel to say that Scott Baio peaked in his debut as a child, but it's tough to argue he was any better in Happy Days or the later sitcoms in which he appeared, Jodie Foster built on the early promise shown in Alice Doesn't Live Here Any More and Taxi Driver to deliver a great performance, And the entire ensemble are all charming and do a great job with the smart, witty dialogue and lip syncing along to Paul Williams' terrific songs.

In his debut film, Alan Parker's writing and direction really sparkle and carried with energy and invention. I would put this in a list of my 10 favourite gangster films and would, without hesitation, recommended to children of all ages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ9Em0jJBQs

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd August 2020 09:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Absolute Power (1997)

A superior political conspiracy thriller scripted by William Goldman about a master jewel thief who witnesses a murder by Secret Service agents.

Clint Eastwood directs, produced and also stars, heading a top ensemble cast including Gene Hackman, Laura Linney, Ed Harris, Scott Glenn, Judy Davis, Dennis Haysbert and E.G. Marshall in his last screen role.

The plot bubbles along nicely with the odd absurdity along the way but this is an intelligent piece of film making, intriguing and gripping, and the sort of movie they don't seem to make nowadays. More's the pity.

nicholasrope 2nd August 2020 10:18 PM

Phase IV, Hook & Man With The Golden Gun

3 Attachment(s)
Phase IV

Scientists realize that Ants are becoming intelligent and try to stop them before they take overrun the population. This is more of an intelligent type of killer creature movie not the animal killing humans type and not having the ability to use CGI helps as well. Very decent film.

Hook

Dustin Hoffman stars as Captain Hook who attempts to get revenge on Peter Pan (Robin Williams) by abducting his children. Julia Roberts plays Tinkerbell whereas Bob Hoskins plays Smee.

I remember seeing this as a child at the Cinema but got bored as it takes a bit of time to get the story going and there are some longer dialogue scenes spread out as well during. Now that I'm older, I can certainly appreciate the performance of Hoffman but unfortunately, it's not the all time classic, I'm sure the makers were hoping for. A family film that is over 2 hours needs to flow easier.

Man With The Golden Gun

Rodger Moore is Bond up against Master Assassin Christopher Lee, it's a decent attempt but I felt that the introduction of a backstory regarding Energy ruined it and diverted what would have been a much better story of a battle of wills between Moore and Lee (To be fair, the opening scene did hint that)

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd August 2020 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicholasrope (Post 631899)
Phase IV

Scientists realize that Ants are becoming intelligent and try to stop them before they take overrun the population. This is more of an intelligent type of killer creature movie not the animal killing humans type and not having the ability to use CGI helps as well. Very decent film.

I should revisit this. Everyone seems to like it and i hated it on first viewing.

Glad i never actually got rid of my Legend Films US dvd.

MrBarlow 3rd August 2020 07:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The Boy. 2016.

Greta, a young American Nanny is hired by a wealthy couple to look after their son Brahms, what she finds is a male porcelain doll and is given a set of instructions and rules. When the rules are broken she believes the doll to be alive, the longer she is in the house the more secrets she begins to uncover.

This is the second time i have seen this film and enjoyed it more this time round, Lauren Cohan plays Greta, who thinks it's a joke to look after a doll but soon comes to terms with her employment. Throughout the film it does keep it's dark atmosphere in a Gothic mansion in the middle of nowhere makes the perfect setting.

Even though the film does have a creepy haunted house vibe it's the doll that makes it intensifying as dolls can be made to look scary and the film makers nailed it with this one. What also makes the film work is the originality of the story in a way and not a stupid remake or a knock off from another movie.

Attachment 226671

MrBarlow 3rd August 2020 09:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Brahms: The Boy II. 2020.

After a traumatic experience, a family move to the countryside and rent a house next to the Heelshire Mansion where the young son finds the Brahms doll. Soon after the son begins to act strangely the parents start questioning whether it's the son's behavior or is it the doll.

This isn't the greatest sequel, it was enjoyable for the 1 hour and 27 minutes and it isn't on the edge of your seat spectacular must see movie. Taken a few years after the first film, Katie Holmes and Owain Yeoman play the family with their son Jude played by Christopher Convery who finds the doll and now their son won't part with it. Ralph Ineson plays the groundskeeper Joseph who may know more than he lets on.

There is some good built up suspense moments that seems to let the movie down and as the jump scares that are way too noticeable that all you can do is laugh and think "really". The cast do try and keep it entertaining as possible, even looking inside the abandoned Mansion still has the creepy Gothic vibe, will hand it to the makers for making the doll look more creepy and added in more close ups of the doll's face and eyes.

Attachment 226672

gag 3rd August 2020 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 631912)
Brahms: The Boy II. 2020.

After a traumatic experience, a family move to the countryside and rent a house next to the Heelshire Mansion where the young son finds the Brahms doll. Soon after the son begins to act strangely the parents start questioning whether it's the son's behavior or is it the doll.

This isn't the greatest sequel, it was enjoyable for the 1 hour and 27 minutes and it isn't on the edge of your seat spectacular must see movie. Taken a few years after the first film, Katie Holmes and Owain Yeoman play the family with their son Jude played by Christopher Convery who finds the doll and now their son won't part with it. Ralph Ineson plays the groundskeeper Joseph who may know more than he lets on.

There is some good built up suspense moments that seems to let the movie down and as the jump scares that are way too noticeable that all you can do is laugh and think "really". The cast do try and keep it entertaining as possible, even looking inside the abandoned Mansion still has the creepy Gothic vibe, will hand it to the makers for making the doll look more creepy and added in more close ups of the doll's face and eyes.

Attachment 226672

It’s not had great reviews that’s what puts me off watching it.

MrBarlow 3rd August 2020 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 631914)
It’s not had great reviews that’s what puts me off watching it.

Go with it in a open mind gag that's what I done, ignore some of the reviews online, I bet half of them haven't seen all the film and decided to put up something.

gag 3rd August 2020 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 631915)
Go with it in a open mind gag that's what I done, ignore some of the reviews online, I bet half of them haven't seen all the film and decided to put up something.

I’m half and half When a film get really bad reviews, half don’t rush to watch it, and at same time half ignore the criticism. But like owt else I do eventually. While 1st one no classic it was a decent film.

Demdike@Cult Labs 3rd August 2020 02:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Straight Outta Compton (2015)

Biographical drama depicting the rise and fall of L.A. hip hop act N.W.A.

Largely enjoyable with some great music and a very gritty vibe, you can certainly understand why they named perhaps their most famous song what they did, but there were too many unlikable characters and far too many in your face arguments for me to think of it as a great movie and yet the underlying social issues remain scarily relevant today.

Demoncrat 3rd August 2020 04:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Blood Street (1988)

A PI is hired to find a missing husband. Starring Leo Fong (Low Blow, Kill Point), this rather haphazardly told tale was a joy to behold ... poorly framed action sequences, muffled dialogue and all. Another YT find. :pop2::lol:

ArgentoFan1987 3rd August 2020 06:33 PM

Edge of The Axe (1988)

1 Attachment(s)
A Spanish-American slasher films, it follows two friends, Gerald and Richard, as they move to a Californian mountain town as a series of murders are happening.

Largely filmed in Spain, this thriller is low on kills and gore and apparently made-for-TV, but has a good sense of humour and spends lots of time with the characters.

I really enjoyed this. I loved getting to know Richard, Gerald and his new girlfriend Lillian, as the law enforcement try to keep the lid on the situation of a killer on the loose. It's really well paced, well acted and you really see a change in these characters as the film goes on. 7/10

Demoncrat 3rd August 2020 06:54 PM

I liked it, personally and will return to it a shortly methinks!!!

ArgentoFan1987 3rd August 2020 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 631940)
I liked it, personally and will return to it a shortly methinks!!!

Yeah, it's definitely well worth revisiting.