Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Make Them Die Slowly 7th June 2009 11:32 PM

The Centerfold Girls.Andrew Prine just keeps getting better the more I see of him.The film is divided into three stories linked by Prine as a serial killer.The first story is rather nasty and brutal.Excellent stuff.If you are a fan of off beat American 1970s horror this is a real treat.

Pete 8th June 2009 10:40 AM

I watched Futureworld the other night; although it wasn't as good as Westworld i enjoyed it.

mark meakin 8th June 2009 10:45 AM

I watched Red Sands (2009) from Alex Turner the director of the creepy Dead Birds.I did'nt enjoy it.Very slow,not very atmospheric considering the location & the CGI is poor.A huge disappointment.

Gold6082 8th June 2009 03:11 PM

I can reccomend The Stepfather & The Stepfather II. These were throughly enjoyable both of them. In a rare instance I actually found the sequel better just by a touch than the original, I watched them at the weekend and was very impressed.

DeadAlive 8th June 2009 04:36 PM

Beware of "The Stepfather 3 ". It is terrible in every way.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th June 2009 04:49 PM

Watched UNDERWORLD 3 last night.Not as good as the first,but a decent enough yarn.

THE BLACK WINDMILL,enjoyable little Michael Caine spy thriller,with a good cast and directed by Don Siegal.

TRANSPORTER 3 Ridiculously over the top actioner.Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

This week's purchases;
MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3D
VALKYRIE
DON'T DELIVER US FROM EVIL
THE FLESH EATER
MADE IN BRITAIN BU

Gold6082 8th June 2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadAlive (Post 30351)
Beware of "The Stepfather 3 ". It is terrible in every way.

hence why it never got a mention :rofl:

Gold6082 8th June 2009 06:22 PM

Right I got some Bargains some right here, some to be delivered to me still as always I ask "What should Jump the Pile" and which IS A PILE........of crap

God Told Me too And Pranks double on the vipco label @ £3

Dolly Dearest (£6)

Graveyard (£2)

Dentist II (Seen this one before VHS when younger) (£6)

From A Whisper To A Scream (£7)

Cradle Of Fear (£4)

Alone In The Dark (80's) (£7)

Killer Must Kill Again (£10)

Martin (£5)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th June 2009 06:54 PM

Hey Gold, there's a couple there I haven't seen but I would definitely recommend God Told Me Too (Cohen's best IMO), or The Killer Must Kill Again - a pretty solid and unconventional giallo. Martin is also excellent, one of the best non-traditional Vampire films ever made IMO. :D

Gold6082 8th June 2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 30372)
Hey Gold, there's a couple there I haven't seen but I would definitely recommend God Told Me Too (Cohen's best IMO), or The Killer Must Kill Again - a pretty solid and unconventional giallo. Martin is also excellent, one of the best non-traditional Vampire films ever made IMO. :D

Cheers for that mate, I will watch GTMT tonight then :), the other 2 are yet to arrive :)