Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

mark meakin 11th July 2009 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BioZombie (Post 33508)
I watched the first of Lone Wolf and Cub films, Sword of Vengeance from the box set I bought recently last night. It’s the 6-disc warrior set. I was really disappointed with the quality of the transfer (looked like video), which is a shame as it seems like it could look really amazing .

I have the nice looking r1 set.Even the way the subtitling is done is cool.

BioZombie 11th July 2009 01:08 PM

Just had a look for the digitally remastered versions looks like I could have got it for £10 than I paid for this shitty (second hand) version. Dammit!

Make Them Die Slowly 11th July 2009 11:59 PM

I watched the "Last House" remake today.Not being a fan of remakes I was expecting the worst but was surprised by how good it was untill the final ending.
The final scene was so pointless and stupid that it made any worthy points made in the main film empty.What a waste.

Kyle 12th July 2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 33572)
I watched the "Last House" remake today.Not being a fan of remakes I was expecting the worst but was surprised by how good it was untill the final ending.
The final scene was so pointless and stupid that it made any worthy points made in the main film empty.What a waste.

yeah i completely agree i thought it was great, mabye the first half could have been as brutal as the original but i thought the second half of the remake was better, but that last bit was so shitty

Kyle 12th July 2009 06:52 PM

i watched gutterballs a few night ago and i loved it but a lot of people may not, the acting is way over the top,every other word is f**k or c**t and its got a very graphic and brutal rape scene that last far to long for comfort.

i thought it was great

Make Them Die Slowly 12th July 2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitchslicer (Post 33629)
i watched gutterballs a few night ago and i loved it but a lot of people may not, the acting is way over the top,every other word is f**k or c**t and its got a very graphic and brutal rape scene that last far to long for comfort.

i thought it was great

I loved the death by 69.

Kyle 12th July 2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 33634)
I loved the death by 69.

:rofl: the little slap on her bum as the killer left was great

gag 12th July 2009 10:28 PM

You can tel lmy partner isnt a horror fan we watched final destination because she nvr seen it..
She was on edge of her seat hiding behind her hands etc etc

Make Them Die Slowly 12th July 2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 33653)
You can tel lmy partner isnt a horror fan we watched final destination because she nvr seen it..
She was on edge of her seat hiding behind her hands etc etc

Are you taking her to see the 3D one when it's released?

Kyle 12th July 2009 11:22 PM

i just watched carver 8/10