Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

1313 29th July 2009 11:18 AM

Saw House in Nightmare Park recently, wicked film! It stars Frankie Howerd & is pretty cool. I don't think it's ever had a dvd release though!? :mmph:

vincenzo 29th July 2009 11:23 AM

Great fun film. I've got the Lumiere video though it hasn't had a DVD release to date alas.

Kyle 29th July 2009 12:00 PM

the warlords 9/10

1313 29th July 2009 03:26 PM

Just watched my Toxic Avenger disc that came today! Oh god, it's great, ****in' hilarious. I knew I should have got into Troma sooner than this! Gonna watch class of Nuke 'Em High next. Any recommendations on any other of Troma's releases? i like the look of Poultrygeist!!:p

Kyle 29th July 2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1313 (Post 35609)
Just watched my Toxic Avenger disc that came today! Oh god, it's great, ****in' hilarious. I knew I should have got into Troma sooner than this! Gonna watch class of Nuke 'Em High next. Any recommendations on any other of Troma's releases? i like the look of Poultrygeist!!:p

poultrygeist is awesome

my favs are

terror firmer
luther the geek
combat shock
killer condom

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 29th July 2009 06:00 PM

I've been meaning to get Poultrygeist for quite a while now! Looks like a LOT of fun! Hopefully the prize'll drop soon. I haven't seen that many Troma films, BS, in fact I've only actually seen Chopper Chicks In Zombietown! :rofl: Which I thought was actually pretty good!

TALL DUDE 29th July 2009 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 35575)
I watched Jess Franco's Doriana Grey and it is one of his worst films, even the occasional XXX footage failed to liven things up. I like nudity in films but showing Romays vagina in ultra ultra close up was just vulgar.

Most of the films in the ab uk franco set vol.2 give us much of the same.:yawn:

Kyle 29th July 2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 35626)
I've been meaning to get Poultrygeist for quite a while now! Looks like a LOT of fun! Hopefully the prize'll drop soon. I haven't seen that many Troma films, BS, in fact I've only actually seen Chopper Chicks In Zombietown! :rofl: Which I thought was actually pretty good!

yeah its great

i think the worst one i saw was DEF BY TEMPTATION with samuel l jackson in it.

TALL DUDE 29th July 2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitchslicer (Post 35653)
yeah its great

i think the worst one i saw was DEF BY TEMPTATION with samuel l jackson in it.

Try dead dudes in the house or demented death farm massacre. They should send you to sleep,or possibly mad!:mad2:

SShaw 29th July 2009 09:17 PM

Recently watched Watchmen on Blu-Ray - super film. Also wathced Severin's Door into Silence which I found a little dull.